Chapter23~ Ingrid's Ice Cream

Fallon's POV~

"Fallon, dear" Ingrid said waking me. I sat up in the sleeping bag noticing the other girls were still asleep. "It's Felix, he'd like to speak with you,"

"Oh um, okay yea sure." I replied sleepily. I tugged my boots on and Ingrid made me some breakfast and Mary Margaret came to take me to him.

I walked down the path to where Felix was being held. Mary Margret lead the way, we walked in silence.

"How is your arm feelin-"

"Fine" I replied sharply glaring at the ground.

Then there was more silence.

"We can help if you'd just-"

"No thank you" I replied rounding a corner.

"Wrong way" she called out I turned around walking back rather embarrassed. She gazed at me with compassion in her eyes, I hated it. "What's your name?"

"Fallon." I told her.

"Do you have a last name Fallon?"

"Yes."

"Will you tell me?"

"No."

Mary Margret sighed her patience was wearing thin, I could tell "We're here" she said opening the door and we entered. There sat Felix behind bars sitting on a bench that contained a makeshift pallet of sorts.

"Hello Fallon long time huh?' he grinned.

"I guess you could say that." I eye him, Felix wasn't a friendly person I might even go as for to say he had people problems.

"Pan wanted me to give you this." He told me sticking a piece of yellow parchment through the bars.

"How did you get that?" Mary Margret asked suspiciously.

"Relax Sleeping beauty" Felix replied "he gave this to me a few days ago before you captured him."

"It's Snow White" she told him as I retrieved the paper.

He looked at her blankly "Does it look like I care?"

"Is that it?" I asked before Felix started a fight.

He looked at me for what felt like an eternity before saying "Yes." I nodded and we left.

"May I see that?" she asked me.

I shook my head "no, you couldn't read it anyway. It's lost boy code."

"Well what does it say?"

I looked down at it "Something about making sure the lost girls are taken care of"

"Really?" she asked astonished.

"Yes" I lied. I didn't know what it said I'd only ever seen these markings a word at a time carved on trees to help us keep from getting lost. But from what words I had caught it was a poem?

~*~*~*~

When I got back to Ingrid's house I noticed that the girls were up and eating breakfast. "Oh back so soon?" she asked, I nodded "Well would you like some tea? Or coffee maybe?"

"Coffee" I told her.

She started a pot and looked back at me as I sat down at the table. "I'm more of a tea person myself, but coffee is good too rather strong though.... Which I suppose is good though if you like that kind of taste."