Chapter9~ Lost girls?

~Fallon's POV~

        I fell to the ground making a ugh sound I stood up as a lost boy tied my hands together. I would of fought back but I didn't want to leave Kia. We walked for what seemed like hours the whole time I could feel a number of eyes on me making me incredibly nervous but I kept a bored exterior to conceal my inner terror.

        When we got to the camp one of the lost boys cut my hands free and shoved me on to a log on the out skirts of the camp. I watched as the one holding Kia emptied him into a bamboo like cage and latched it shut. I sighed it I wanted Kia back I was going to have to be sneaky about it.

        "Who are you?" a voice asked from my left I turned to see three little girls.

        "I'm Fallon." I said as she came and sat down beside me. She had long brown hair that was put in to braids that fell down the front of her shoulders.

        "Is that you're bird." one of the girls asked. She had soul searching brown eyes and shortish blonde hair.

        I nodded "Ya his name's Kia."

        "Why did you name him that" the same blonde haired girl asked. 

        "Well I read that the name means protector and that's sort of what he is." I said thinking on the subject.

        "Well nice to met you Fallon my name's Mazy." said the girl beside me on the log.

        "I'm Sophia." said the one with short blonde hair sticking her hand out for me to shake it.

        I shook it smiling a warmly. "Nice to meet you Sophia."

        "That's Clara she doesn't talk too much." Mazy whispered in my ear but we'd all heard. I looked at Clara she also had blonde hair but it was longer she had blue eyes she had a sort of look to her that made her seem older that she actually looked to be.

        "Well it's nice to meet you Clara." she looked at me with unreadable expression but nodded in acknowledgment. "Were you girls kidnapped too?" I asked curious with why Pan was holding them captive.

         "No we're part of the lost boys." Mazy responded.

        "But you're girls" I pointed out.

        "True but that's just the title girls are aloud but most girls aren't lost and mot girls that are older that come want to go home sooner or later." Sophia explained.

        "Pan's coming." Clara said simply as he walked up to us.

         "Making friends?" he questioned.

        "Yes matter of fact I am." I responded glaring at him.

        "Good you'll need them." he said walking away. He waved his hand over the fire and it went out and then he walked off into the shadows.

        "Where do you sleep?" I questioned.

        Clara simply pointed up and I followed her finger to see that from the tops of the tree branched were hammocks with boys sleeping in them some empty some not. "What if you were to fall?"

        I asked and Mazy's face turned grave "We don't like to speak of it. Death's a gloomy subject."

        My eyes widened a tad at her response but it was probably too dark for her to see. "How do you get up?" I asked.

        "How else would you get into a tree?" Mazy asked "Climb of course." she ran over to a tree with lower limbs and began to climb to the top where I saw that there were three hammocks. 

        Just then I felt a smaller hand grab mine making me jump. "You can share with me until you can make your own if you want ." I turned to see Sophia.

        I nodded "thank you that would be lovely." Sophia and I climbed to the top of the tree to the highest hammock. It was big and made out of thick vines it was really well done. Inside was a well loved teddy bear and a wolf skin blanket. "Did you make this yourself?" I asked her referring to the hammock as we got in.

        "No Pan made it for me see I was the youngest for a long time and of course the only girl so he'd help me do stuff sometimes." I nodded could he of actually had a heart? Could he still have a heart? Nah probably not he's Pan from what Hook said it couldn't be possible.

        "And who's this?" I asked as we pulled the blanket over ourselves.

        "Oh that's Pooh my older brother gave him to me." she said hugging Pooh to her chest.

        "Do you remember him?" I asked her.

        She nodded "Kind of."

        "Do you remember what his first name was?"

        "Ya I think his name was Christopher but we always called him Christopher Robin because Robin was his middle name. I'd always make fun of him for that." she giggled.

        I smiled at her memories. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" she whispered yawing.

        "Let's go to bed." I whispered changing the subject I didn't feel comfortable sharing anything about that with anyone not even my dad knew about Sage.

        She nodded and I looked up at the sky hoping that I could see her in one of those stars.