Chapter10~ Boy from the boat

I woke up early the next morning I sat up and looked around noticing that no one was up yet. Perfect. I grabbed the branch that was above where Sophia and I were sleeping and pulled myself up out of the hammock trying my best not to wake up any of the girls. I climbed down the tree quietly.
        When I was finally on the ground I walked over to Kia's cage he stirred in his sleep when he felt my presence. He rubbed his head against the bars as I petted him the best I could. I pulled a rat out of my shoulder bag and thanked the lord that I'd thought to bring it. No I'd never anticipated this but I had considered the items inside being useful on the island while gathering. He ate the food eagerly since he hadn't eaten since yesterday while I was gathering.
        "He yours?" a voice questioned making me jump. I turned to see a lost boy.... wait! I know him!
        "You're the boy from the ship!" I whispered/yelled.
        He nodded sticking out his hand "My name's Baelfire."
        I smiled shaking his hand "Fallon."
        "So he's your bird?" He asked gesturing to Kia.
        "Ya I've had him ever since he was a baby." I said turning my attention back to Kia giving him the last rat I had. He ate it quickly and then looked at me expectantly "I'm sorry I don't have more buddy I'd give it to you if I did." I whispered to him leaning my forehead against the cage as Kia did the same.
        "I could take you hunting for more food for him if you want." he said making Kia and I turn to look at him.
        "You think I'd be aloud?" I asked I still wasn't sure what Peter was planning on doing to me so it could make it worse if I left.
        "If it makes you feel better we could as Pan." Baelfire said with a shrug.
        "Ask me what?" Peter asked walking out of the forest.
        "If I could take Fallon hunting for food for her bird friend." Baelfire asked him and Peter's brows narrowed.
        "And how do I know you won't try to escape again?" Peter asked him then he turned to me. "Baelfire tried to escape by using your Captain's ship." Peter explained to me and then sent a glare towards Baelfire.
        "But Kia will starve if he's not fed." I pointed out they were not going to starve my bird.
        "And I am well aware of that but I want to see how much fire you've really got so I will take you." Peter said with a certain smugness that I'd become oh so familiar with that I couldn't picture him without it.
        I looked over at Kia "Fine I'll go with you." I told him.
        "Oh you thought you had a choice?" he laughed "you do as I say. You are a lost girl and I am Peter Pan you follow I lead. Is that clear? I am in charge." he said as if that was final. I turned back to pet Kia "Oh and Fallon." he said making me turn to look at him. "How good are you with a crossbow?"

Like Father, Like Daughter ~Once Upon A Time~ [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara