Chapter8~ Dead girl

~Jason's POV~
        I watched as they took Fallon prisoner. When then were gone I came out of my hiding spot and headed to where we were supposed to meet Morris.
        When I got there I could see Morris placing fire wood in the boat. When he heard me approaching he stood up and pulled out his handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his face. "Where's the girl?" he asked looking at me suspiciously.
        "She got taken by Pan." I said uneasily. Morris looked at me with a worried expression "What'll we do Morris?" I asked him.
        "There's nothing we can do get in." he said as he hurried to finish putting the wood in the boat. "We'll go straight to the Cap'in and see what he thinks we should do." I nodded putting the animals I'd killed in the seat where Fallon had been sitting just a few hours ago."

~*~*~*~

        "So Cap'in what do we do?" Morris asked the Captain after I'd explained what happened.
        The Captain sighed "There's nothing we can do she's a goner for sure."
        "But Cap'in" I spoke up "What about Smee? What do we tell him?"
        "Hmmm" the Captain thought. "Yes I can't have him going risking his life for a dead girl. We'll tell him she's dead that you saw her get killed by Pan." Morris and I nodded and walked out of the Captain's room.
        That night sorrow was thick in the air as if the ocean and the stars were feeling Smee's pain too.