"Kiss me & I'll get up."

"Did you not listen to a word I said last night ?"

"You're the one who's on top of me, you don't listen to yourself." he fired back.

"I'm doing this because pulling you out of bed won't do shit."

"You sure that's the real reason ?"

"Yes, now are you gonna get up or what ?"

"I told you what'll get me up."

"Ugh, I'm not gonna kiss you. Suit yourself, stay in bed all day. I'm gonna go eat." I said, beginning to get off of his lap.

"Awwh, c'mon babygirl. Don't be like this." He said, pulling me back down to his lap.
"How 'bout you let me kiss you on the cheek ? If you let me do that, I'll get up."

"Whatever" I said coldly, turning my face away; then suddenly feeling his lips leave a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks babygirl, let's go eat now." He said, picking me up since I was straddled round him already.

"The fuck are you doing ??" I protested.

"Going to the kitchen." He replied, carrying me out the door.

Yoongi carried me all the way to where everyone was eating and we immediately heard giggling.

"Woah, morning Agust-hyung. What were you and noona doing hmm ?" Jungkook said.

"Shut up fetus, we weren't doing anything" Agust replied jokingly as he put me down.

02:14

We walked down to the beach as it was basically our front yard.
J-Hope ran down the shore screaming in excitement.
Jin & Jasmine walked ahead, holding hands.
V & Jimin (along with Jungkook and Mina) were walking close to us.

"Wow ! Beach !!" said Jimin excitedly.

"Bitch ??" V said, taken aback at what he thought he heard.

"Beach !" Jimin said, smilng.

"Bitch ? .." V said, still hearing wrong.

We set up our beach blankets, umbrellas and other belongings somewhat near the ocean as we got closer.

Yoongi was sitting under one of the umbrellas wearing a sweater, still concerned for his pale complexion; while everyone was undressing to their bathing suits underneath.
I pulled my sundress above my head, revealing my black bikini.

I turned around to get the sunscreen from my bag, but saw Yoongi staring at my body.

"Yah ! Yoongi, stop staring at me like that !"

"I was gonna say you look hot as fuck again, but you said not to do that so." I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you gonna take off your sweater ? It's so hot ! Plus, you can't wear that in the water."

"Oh true, I guess I'll just put a lot of sunscreen." He said, pulling his sweater off. He revealed his toned body & forearm tattoos, making me weak.

"You want me to put the sunscreen on you, babygirl ?" He asked jokingly.

"No thanks, I'm good." I said in a salty tone.

After applying sunscreen, we all headed to the water & began splashing each other.
I accidentally splashed Yoongi in the face, making him taste the salty ocean water.
Yoongi screamed in disgust; then picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me around. Yoongi walked around with me over his shoulder and laughed as I was hitting his back, protesting.