Hunger Games Crossover

Merlins P.O.V

"Welcome, welcome! To this years hunger games!"

Yelled district 11's escort although I couldn't remember her name. Probably something strange.

"And happy Hunger Games!"

I'd already tuned out the mayors speech and the short film they play every year.

"Of course, lady's first!"

The escort stepped forward dragging each step out to build suspense. She dug her and deep into the reaping bowl carefully plucking out a name. Moving back to the microphone clearing her throat.

"Rue Stenberg" (did you know that in the book or movie Rue's last name was never mentioned.  So in the credits they just used the actors last name.  So that's what I did.)

I cloud tell she was trying to act brave she held her chin up as she marched to the stage.  I admired her for that, but there was no hiding the tears in her eyes.   I hated it when a little kid got reaped watching them die was harder then the rest. 

"Hello little Rue."  The escort cooed almost smiling cruelly.  I just about scoffed out loud.  The people from the Capitol are sick. 

"And know for the gentleman." 

She walked faster to the reaping bowl this time almost with a skip in he step, it was like she remembered how much fun she had sending people to there death. 

Merlin Emrys." 

I froze the other boys separated around me.  I quickly regained my composure.  As I walked to the stage.  I wasn't scared for myself I'm immortal I cannot die so I've already won the games before they've even started. 

When I got onto the stage I stood beside Rue.

"Now shake hands you two." The escort commanded. 

We did so and the fear in her eyes was so present I thought she might break into tears right there.  How was I going to do this I don't want to kill innocent people especially little kids.  Especially someone like Rue. 

Merry Christmas everyone have a happy holiday. Here is my Christmas present for anyone reading!

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot.

Please vote and comment.

Gooodddbbyye

~_Wish_Upon_A_Star_💫🌟💫🌟💫