Arthurian legend

Merlin wrote the Arthurian legend. After all his story is supposed to live long in the minds of men. So he did it.  It was a pretty normal day for him, waiting for Arthur to return somewhere along in the 7th century.  He just decided to write it all down, share his story.  Of course he changed some things, skipped some parts, but the hardest part to write down was Arthurs death.  He was tempted to just write "suddenly Morgana felt a change of heart she didn't want Arthur to die, nor did she blame him.  She apologized and they all lived happily ever after."  It sound much better.  But he forced himself to write it, he had to face the reality of it someday.  So he published it, and the story does live on but it became sort of of jumbled up along the way, it kind of became like a game of broken telephone.  Different versions were created, Merlin became an old man, sometimes Morgana was called Morgan le Fay, Gwaine's name was changed to Gawain and Leon and Elyan were wiped out of existence He didn't know when these changes were made or how, but he didn't mind, he liked reading all the different versions some made him laugh, some made him cry. But it was a good way to pass the time.

This has been very long over do, I am so sorry I didn't update sooner, I'm working on a bunch of oneshots right now there are updates coming!
Vote, comment
until next time goodbye
~_Wish_Upon_A_Star_🌟💫🌟💫