Alternative ending (Morgana)

This oneshot is set in the Tears Of Uther Pendragon part 2

Morgana she summoned an army of the dead. They're everywhere. There just skeletons but they're fighting, and winning. You can't kill what's already dead. I've found her and I'm going to try to stop her. I enter the vault. There's a staff in middle of room. She can hear me coming, she whips around

" you should leave now while you still can." She smirks. "Morgana please, I beg you. Woman and children are dying the city will fall."

"Good." She says bitterly.

"No! You don't mean that."

"I have magic, Merlin. Uther hates me and everyone like me. Why should I feel any differently about him?"

"You of all people could change Uther's mind. But doing this, using magic like this will only harden his heart."

"You don't have magic Merlin. How could you hope to understand?"

"I do understand believe me... If I had you gifts I would harness them for good. That's what magic should be for. That's why you were born with these powers."

"You don't know what's it like to be an outsider, to be ashamed of how you were born, to have to hide who you are. Do you think I deserve to be executed because of who I am?"

I take a long  breathe.  "I do... Know what's it's like... I have magic to." 

She looks surprised. "No you're lying."

"I'm telling the truth, I was born with it just like you. I'll show you. Look." I whisper into my hands and a flame leaps up it dances on my palm "You don't need to be afraid of your magic, or Uther, and you do t need to be ashamed of who you are.  You're good Morgana I know it." 

"And you harness your gifts for good."  She spat.  "Even when you sit and watch Uther execute people like us day after day, aren't you scared.  Isn't it tempting to kill him. You know you can." 

"If you kill him what good will it do so Arthur becomes king it'll just make him hate magic after it takes the life of his father."  

"Then  Join us Merlin together we can kill Uther, and Arthur, Bring magic back to Camelot." 

"Morgana there are ways to bring magic back to Camelot we don't need to kill."  "I now it's frightening but I can help you please it's not to late to go back. Please." "The Druids say that when Arthur is king he will bring magic back to Camelot and we can live in harmony." I'm leaving out details of course. But Morgana already knows to much about me. If I don't change her mind she might tell Uther. "Morgana please I know what it's like to be afraid and ashamed of who you are. I can help."

Suddenly she swung around and cut the staff in half breaking the spell. 

"Thank you."  I said

"You mean what you say.  You'll help me."

"Yes."  I smile. 

Yay oneshot over.

Let me know if you want me to continue this oneshot and if I do I was think about making it Mergana

Yes.  No.  Maybe. idk

I apologize if the ending is lame I had writers block and if I didn't end it I felt like they would just argue for eternity. 

I feel like this is how everyone wanted this episode to end.

Anyways vote, comment gggooooddddbyyyyyyyeee

~_Wish_Upon_A_Star_🌟💫🌟💫