The Frog Prince

"Merlin, would you hurry up." I half whispered half shouted honestly I didn't know why I brought him on these hunting trips all he did was scare off the prey.  I was trying to shoot a deer but every time I got a clear shoot of it Merlin would do something to scare it off.  One time  he sneezed the next time he tripped.......  And fell into a stream I couldn't help but wonder if he did this on purpose.  I didn't mind much it was kind of funny. But this time he scared it off by screaming my name at that top of his lungs. The deer scampered off into the woods. I turned to Merlin filled with rage. "You idiot! You just scared it off again, now we'll never find it!"

"Arthur look!" Merlin shouted.

I turned around to see what the idiot was pointing at. It was a middle aged man standing in the forest. I by now I was almost fuming. "You scared that deer of for an old a man standing in the forest!?!!" I yelled.

"But-." Merlin began but he was cut off by the man. He'd started saying strange words which I recognized as a spell.  I began to draw my sword but before I had the chance A thick mist surrounded me and the sorcerer disappeared.  I coughed the mist was so thick I couldn't see a thing.   My amour grew about ten sizes to big and the forest grew.  What was happening to me?  Was Merlin going through the same thing? 

"Arthur!?!??"  A voice yelled I think it was Merlin.  I looked around but I couldn't see anything.  Merlin kept yelling my name.  I tried to call out but all that came was a loud ribbit.  What? I  realized that I couldn't see because my my chain mail was covering my head. Squirming around I tried to uncover the chain mail but I couldn't use my arms.  Why was I so short?  What did that sorcerer do to me?   Luckily Merlin found me.  He looked at me in horror which quickly turned into surprise "Arthur your a frog."   He said trying to contain his laughter but he couldn't.  He started laughing.  He was laughing at me!  Anger flooded through me I tried to yell at him but again all that came out was a ribbit.  Which made him laugh harder.  Merlin stumbled backwards and tripped over a rock which made me smile.  If frogs can smile.  "Maybe    If I take you to Gwen she can kiss you and you'll turn back into a prince!"  There were so many things I wanted to say to him right now but whenever I tried it just came out as a ribbit.  This hunting trip was going great. 

There done.   sorry it's short.
Let me know if you want me to continue this oneshot.
And if you have any ideas for one you know what to do.
I made a tags book so I won't be putting anything else I get tagged in here.
Vote, comment
Until next time goooddddbyyyyeee
~_Wish_Upon_A_Star_ 🌟💫🌟💫

P.S the book got 200 reads! Which may not be considered a lot but it still makes me happy!