/174/

The boys had shuffled around a lot, going to each others house and running errands. They caught up with some old friends, walked around their favorite parts of town, but somehow they always ended up spending time together.

  Ashton had his old car to drive around in, which would eventually be Lauren's. And Liz was letting Luke borrow her car when he needed it, as long as he told her where he was going and came home at a reasonable hour. So, when they needed to get to each others houses, they either walked, ran, or drove, depending. Luckily though, Ashton and Luke were willing to pick up Michael and Calum when needed.

  They hung around the Irwin house into the afternoon, then were kicked out when Mama Irwin announced their family were going bowling. Lauren was right when she said Ashton loved it.

  Luke was called home to help Liz, so Calum and Michael decided to hang out just the two of them. Luke dropped them off at Calum's place on his way back.

  As soon as they got into Calum's room, Michael grabbed his arm, looking it up and down.

  "What are you doing?"

  He ignored Calum's question, looking at him other arm. He stopped at the old scar Calum had, from the lamp fight with Annie a few months ago, then kept going.

  "I really don't know what you're looking for."

  Michael huffed in annoyance, and before Calum realized what was happening, he was grabbing the hem of his shirt, tearing it off.

  "Hey!" Calum protested, shoving Michael away. Michael was quicker than he expected though, grabbing his arms and twisting them around, shoving him into the wall. Calum tried to push him off, but the smaller boy held fast, keeping him pressed against the wall, his eyes trailing down his spine like he was reading hieroglyphics.

  "Nothing," he muttered, almost in shock. "Turn around."

  "I'm not going to-"

  Michael yanked on his arms, spinning him around and shoving him back against the wall, his arms pinned behind him. Michael traced one hand down his chest, then got on his knees.

  Calum tried to push back, or kick him, or something, but Michael pushed against his stomach, keeping him hostage against the wall. "Don't you dare-"

  Michael looked up, his green eyes blazing. "What? Suck you off?" He looked at Calum with a look he couldn't decipher- amusment, or maybe some sort of fierce anger, or something. Michael leaned forwards, his mouth close to touching Calum's basketball shorts.

  Calum pushed with all his force against the wall, against Michael, but Michael pushed back hard, right into the soft spot of Calum's tummy. "Michael, I don't know what you're doing, but stop it," he panted, his breath airy. Calum wouldn't admit it, but he didn't trust Michael, not that much anyways. Not enough to let him pin him against the wall and get on his knees in front of him.

  Michael eyed Calum's shorts, and after apparently making a mental decision, he gripped the waistband of his shorts and yanked them down to his ankles.

  Calum froze, letting out a whimper when Michael ran a hand on his thigh. His pale skin was like ice, freezing against Calum's warm skin.

  "The hell was that," the purple-haired boy muttered, examining his thighs.

  "I don't know what you're doing," Calum muttered, his breathe shaky, "But I need you to stop right now."

  "I wanted to know if she stabbed you," he muttered, yanking Calum's shorts back up, clumsily adjusting them around his waist. He stood straight, letting go of the sensitive part of Calum's stomach, and Calum looked away, refusing to look at him. "I don't get it. You don't have any marks on your arms or legs of chest, or your back, so maybe-"