/138/

Luke and Annie sat on the couch, admiring the Christmas tree and whispering to each other. Annie and Calum had been at the boys' for a few hours now, and only part of the time was spent helping them set up for Christmas. The other part was spent screwing around, and filming a quick keek. Tomorrow, the boys had another signing, only Annie wouldn't be going with them. "The fans are going crazy," Johanna had said. "They generally like you, but we want to let them know more about you." Annie was scheduled to do a livestream, answering questions for them. "We wouldn't do it if you and Calum dating were just a publicity stunt, but since you actually are a person they'd like and you genuinely like him, we can let the fans know who you actually are."

  So Annie had until tomorrow to come up with some good answers. But right now, she had a more pressing question to answer:

  "Who's hotter; Mikey or Ashton?"

  Annie pretended to consider, but her answer was obvious. "Ashton."

  "He does have the dimples," Luke agreed. "But Mikey has the really cool hair."

  Annie shook her head. "Nah, Ashton's hair is better. When I saw that concert, where you guys ended up chasing me around on stage? He was wearing a red bandana?"

  Luke raised his eyebrows. "You remember what bandana he was wearing?"

  Coughing, Annie tried to backtrack. "Well, erm, yeah. And Michael had... purple hair... and you were wearing... a black shirt, probably."

  Luke smirked at her. "What was Calum wearing?"

  Annie tried to remember back to the day of the concert. She had borrowed his sweatshirt that morning. But what was he wearing? She couldn't know what color of bandana Ashton wore that day and not know what her boyfriend was wearing. "Black skinny jean," she said confidently.

  Luke laughed. "Calum, wearing black skinny jeans? And to a concert? Gasp!"

  Annie glanced down the hallway, hoping no one saw them. "What? I draw. I'm an artist. I appreciate art."

  This just casuals Luke to laugh even harder. Annie elbowed his side, trying to get him to stop but it was too late now.

  "Besides," she muttered, trying to redeem herself. "Have you seen Ashton's body? Really, have you fully appreciated it? Because dang."

  "This coming from Calum's girlfriend," Luke mocked. "Tell you what, you take Ashton, I'll take Calum."

  "No!" Annie said, laughing as she shoved him playfually.

  "No what?" Calum asked, walking into the living room, sliding his phone in his back pocket.

  Luke laughed, covering his mouth.

  "Don't you dare!" Annie insistedly, giving him a death glare.

  "Luke...." Calum said, trying to get him to spill. "Luke... what is it."

  He shook his head, still barely containing his laughter.

  "Annie?" Calum asked, giving her a look.

  Annie stood up, backing up with a smile. "You're not going to get me to spill."

  "I think I will."

  "Nope!" Annie turned and ran, Calum sprinting after her. She wasn't about to tell him that she was talking to Luke about Ashton's body.

  Michael left his room right as they sprinted past, cussing as Calum almost ran into him. Annie turned, bursting into Calum's room with him right on her tail.

  "I'm not going to say!" she called behind her.

  Calum tackled her, the both of them falling onto his bed in a tangle. Calum reached over and tickled her, causing Annie to holler with laughter. "Ach! Cal, no, stop it you- you numbskull!"

  He stopped tickling her, and instead flopped on top of her. Annie panted, trying to catch her breath.

  "You stopped," she muttered.

  "Well yeah," he agreed. "You said no."
  Annie sighed deeply, while Calum raised his eyebrows, waiting. "So are you going to tell me what you and Luke were talking about?"

  "Nope!" Annie declared, trying to wiggle out from under him, but Calum held fast.

  "Fine. Then we can just sit here."

  Annie blinked, trying to look calm. "Fine. I have no where better to be."

  "Fine. So you don't mind if I just..." he shifted his weight, putting his full body weight on top of Annie, effectively crushing her.

  "I don't mind at all," Annie wheezed. "You don't know how many fangirls are jealous of me right now."

  Calum adjusted himself again, so he was no longer on top of Annie. After all, he didn't want to hurt her. "I love youuuuuuu."

  Annie laughed pushing him off of her. She sat up on his bed, pushing some of her curly red hair behind her ear.

  Calum was about to say something when she grabbed the front of his shirt, balling it in her fists and pulling him forwards into a kiss.

  "I love you too," she whispered into the kiss.