/100/

Update: I fixed this chapter so you might want to reread it
Chapter 100
1) HOW ARE WE AT CHAPTER 100 ALREADY HOLY SMOLY
2) I changed it so Annie's hair is still officially medium length and orange/red, I felt like that was a big part of her image and without it it felt like it was a different person, Idk, but it's this way now. Tell me if you find my chapters where I still need to fix it.
3) enjoy chapter 100! Leave in the comments what your favorite part of this book was!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Johanna opened her phone to find out why it was buzzing. Apparently Annie had posted a new tweet, and Johanna opened it, hoping for the best. Annie and Luke had been posting a lot over the extended weekend, some that wasn't the best idea.

The tweet already has thousands of comments. Johanna hoped for the best.

Missing Calum. The tweet read. The last time we were apart for this long, we found him in the hospital.

***********************************

"Is the bet still going?"

Luke picked at his fingernails, leaning on his shoulder to keep the phone to his ear. "Yeah, she's really stubborn."

Calum snorted on the other line. "That's Annie for you. You tried the neck thing?"

"Yeah. It almost worked, but she didn't give up."

Calum was pacing in his hotel room, fixing his dress shirt. "She's probably going to win. She's used to physical stuff, I doubt she's going to get uncomfortable with that."

Luke tried to hide his disgust. "You two do a lot of physical stuff?"

Calum laughed. "You make it sound like a bad thing. Yes, I touch my girlfriend. But she also did all that stuff in high school, you know."

Luke ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know. I'll figure it out, whatever. Hey, what are you doing now?"

Calum sighed, fidgeting with his shirt in the mirror. "I'm getting ready to go to the dance. We're leaving soon."

Luke laughed. "You poor guys. You see, this is why you should just be gay, not bi. Then Johanna wouldn't make you go to the dance."

Calum snorted. "If I was gay, then I couldn't date Annie."

"Exactly."

"You suck."

"You do to. Only, you haven't been sucking quite as much ever since Annie came into the picture..."

Calum laughed. "Pervert."
-

------------ ------------- ------------- -------------

Annie was laying on Calum's bed. The entire time she'd been here, she'd done her best avoiding touching, or even looking at Calum's bed. That's where it happened, the most recent time.

And now, here she was, laying on it. Just her. She was in Calum's room, on Calum's bed, with Calum no where in sight.

And she was fine.

Is this what healing feels like? Annie wondered.

She could hear Luke walking around outside of the room. He was doing something, and Annie was curious to find out what, but just not quite yet. Right now, she felt fine. She was laying on Calum's bed, and she was doing fine. Nothing was wrong. She breathed deeply, actually relaxed.

Annie knew that eventually, she'd probably get worse again. You have to get worse before you can get better, and that had been the cycle for the past few weeks- get so bad that it's physically painful, and then begin to fly. And eventually, she'd end up falling again.

That's what was going to happen now, she thought. I'm better now. I'm at one of the best points I've been in my entire recovery. Before too long, it'll get bad again.

Maybe that was true.

But for right now, Annie pretended that as long as she lay in that bed, she'd never relapse again. So she wasn't planning on getting up any time soon.

***********************************

The boys talked loudly as they came inside, not worried about disturbing anyone. Luke got up from the couch, rushing over to meet them.

It took less than ten seconds for Calum to ask the question. "Where's Annie?"

He has hugged Luke as soon as he saw him, dropping his bag, but now he was looking around like a kid on Christmas.

Luke rolled his eyes, smiling slightly at Calum's excitment. "I think she's in your room."

Calum jogged over to his room, while Luke stayed behind.

As soon as he opened the door, Annie jumped out of bed, running forwards. They collided halfway, and Annie jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist as she kissed him.

"Annie, I missed you."

"I missed you too. So freaking much-"

Calum laughed as Annie cut herself off, kissing him again. They had missed each other more than either cared to admit.