/33/

okay it's not drama yet but it's good fluff so oops

As soon as they got the news, they were immediately dismissed. Annie rushed out of the room, running into the hallway, and running straight into Calum.

His hands found Annie's waist, and her arms wrapped around Calum's neck.

"It's official." She said, not able to contain the smile.

"It's official."

He pulled Annie closer, and they kissed. They kissed for real, not caring who saw now that it was official. The entire thing was completely rediculous- the idea that Calum needed permission to get a girlfriend, the entire interview. And while Annie was worried about everything that came next, she didn't want to care right now. All she wanted to do was celebrate, one way or another, with Calum.

Luke had the same idea. "What do you think? Does this call for a celebration?"

Calum grinned even wider. "Tomorrow, we'll all celebrate. Not tonight though." His words seemed discouraging, but Annie knew that glint in his eyes. He was planning on celebrating- just not with the other boys.

Annie looked at her shoes, as if that would hide her smile. She wasn't just smiling- she was full on grinning from ear to ear. She was Calum Hood's girlfriend. Calum. Her Calum.

Her Calum.

They ran out to the car, Calum pulled Annie behind him. The only time they let go of each others hands was when Calum ran around to the drivers seat. Then, the entire drive, they gripped each others hands, not wanting to let go.

When Calum parked the car, he started to get out, but Annie told him to wait. She climbed over the center console, and Calum got out of the car fully, standing up. He helped Annie up, a bit too aggressively, and somehow their lips found each other.

They could've stayed in the parking lot like that for hours, before Calum pulled apart. It was always Calum who pulled apart- now that Annie had him, she never wanted to let go. But maybe they didn't have to.

They spedwalked into the grocery store, never letting go of each other. It was evening, and already the sky began to darken. But that didn't affect the store at all, and Calum pulled Annie along, peeking in each aisle before speeding past to the next one. They peeked in one of the last ones, and Calum started walking away before realizing it was what he was looking for. He pulled into the aisle, Annie being spun around in the process. She giggled, running to keep up with him. Calum ran his hand lightly over the selections on the shelves as if he could read the labels just by touching. Annie kept giggling, as if she had flicked a switch in her mind and now she couldn't turn off the giggles.

Calum selected a wine bottle, a sent a smile Annie's way before they rushed down the rows to a checkout.

The lady at the checkout wasn't amused. She scanned the bottle, and asked for Calum's ID. He tried to pull it out without looking away from Annie's eyes, which seemed to practically sparkle. He almost got it out when Annie leaned forwards, whispering in his ear teasingly.

"This isn't Australia. You look under the drinking age- probably because you are." She chuckled breathily, and Calum wanted to feel upset that he couldn't buy wine or maybe just homesick, but he couldn't. He couldn't feel anything except this overwhelming passion.

Annie pulled a card out of her jean pocket, and handing it to the cashier.

Calum raised an eyebrow. "You're 21?" He asked in a deep tone, nothing more than a mutter.

"Maybe," Annie whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. "Or maybe it's a fake."

Calum's eyes got wide, but his smile never so much as wavered.

They rushed back to the car, and before either of them knew it, they were on their living room floor, exchanging kisses and touches and pulling away only to catch their breath before diving right back in.

Calum straddled Annie's waist, resting on his elbows so he was hovering over her. "Maybe we should open that wine."

"Maybe," she said teasingly, but wine wasn't on her mind.

They celebrated their relationship as though it was a victory. Wine was poured into glasses, which were cheered, drank, and refilled. As the wine worked it's way in their systems, they seemed to get closer and closer, their kisses deeper and hands wandering further. The glasses were discarded, and Annie and Calum passed the bottle between them, drinking straight from it. It must have just been a few hours, but it felt like an eternity. They never wanted to sleep, never wanting the dream to end. Finally they collapsed on each other, falling asleep right there in the middle of the living room floor.

Tomorrow they'd ache from sleeping on the floor, and they'd have to deal with the hangovers. But for now, they were content. There would be plenty of problems tomorrow. Tonight, however, was always going to be remembered as no less than perfect.