Day 24-Sneaking around to put up the others gift-Clint

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint's P.O.V.

I have a mission, an extremely important and serious mission to accomplish, it's going to be harder than anything I have ever done. Bigger than the battle of New York, or Sokovia, or even when I fought with Nat, luckily she was on our side secretly.

My mission is... to put my wife (Y/n)'s present under the tree without her spotting me. Now this may sound easy but (Y/n) is a highly trained agent, not as awesome as me but still awesome. Every Christmas I try to place it under the tree without her noticing but she always catches me.

I have waited till after dark tonight. (Y/n) will be fast asleep so she has no chance of catching me. I sneak out of our bed, it his hard to get out of (Y/n)'s arms because she is just so amazing and soft and warm.....

Anyway I sneak down the stairs and grab the present that I hid in the pantry, it's hidden behind the spice rack. I take it out and sneak into the living room. When I make it inside the living room I tip-toe next to the tree.

As I bend down to place it I hear someone speak behind me.

"Sneaking down when I'm asleep, smart" I hear the voice say

I turn around and see (Y/n) smirking.

"B-But you were asleep?" I say confused

"I was, until someone got out of bed and woke me up" she replies

"So I guess I'm caught?" I sigh

"Yep" she laughs "Now put the present under the tree and I go back to bed"

(Y/n) walks back upstairs and I follow her after putting down the tree. I climb into bed next to her and pull her into my chest.

"So what did you get me for Christmas ?" She whispers

"You'll have to wait and see beautiful" I whisper back

She kisses my lips and soon enough we are making out. Her hands trail down my torso and soon enough rest on my.... y'know.

"How about now?" She asks

"Nope" I laugh and kiss her again

It's going to be a very long night.