Day 4-Listening to/playing festive music or carolling-Clint

(Y/n) Your name
(F/c/s) Favourite Christmas song
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

I'm at home cooking dinner as it's my turn to cook. My boyfriend Clint is still out working but he is coming home today I hope. Clint and I have been dating for a few years so I understand that his job can take him away at the most random moments.

I hear creaking but when I turn around no one is there.

"Clint is that you?" I ask

I am met by silence so I turn back to cooking. I don't hear anything else until I feel hands cover my eyes and I scream. I grab a frying pan and turn around. I hit whoever is holding me on the head with it causing them to stumble back. Wait a second, it's Clint.

"Clint what the hell?" I yell

"Well I wanted to surprise my beautiful girlfriend" he says

"Well you did surprise me and I hit you on the head with a frying pan" I reply "Next time you want to surprise me bring home a puppy or something"

I bend down and touch his forehead. It's going to bruise but there is no blood. I grab him an ice pack and he places it on his forehead.

"So what type of puppy do you want?" He asks

"Clint! Concentrate, I just hit you on the head with a frying pan are you ok?" I reply

He nods and then pulls me into the living room.

"I wasn't going to come home for another week but I came home early so I could celebrate Christmas with you" he says kissing my forehead "Come on, let's dance"

He presses play on the speakers and (F/c/s) starts to play. He grabs my waist and he starts waltzing around. I put my arms around his shoulders and we sing along to the song. I feel safe being held in Clint's strong arms. Seriously he has such muscular arms it's crazy, and I'm glad he is mine.

Clint presses his lips to mine and I melt into the kiss. I missed him so much, suddenly I smell something burning.

"The food!" I yell as I dash to the kitchen

I grab the oven mitts and I pull the roast out of the oven.

"Aww it's all burnt" I say

"It's ok honey, we'll order pizza" he replies

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" I say kissing him again