Day 21- Spending the evening at a restaurant- Tony

(Y/n) Your name
(F/c) Favourite colour
(H/c) Hair colour
(H/s) Hair style
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

My husband Tony and I are going out for a Christmas dinner together. He made me promise that I would allow us to go to the most expensive restaurant and he would pay for everything. I always get a bit awkward because I'm scared he will use to much money on me.

I take a breath and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a (F/c) dress and my (H/c) hair is in a (H/s). I hear a knock on the door and Tony walks in.

"You know the point of knocking is so I can prepare before you come in" I say "It defeats the purpose if you knock and then just enter. I could be naked"

"Well I was hoping, anyway are you ready?" He asks

"Umm, yeah. Are you sure you don't just want to go to a normal restaurant?" I reply

"Of course not, it's about time I spent lots of money on you. I want to take you out" he says hugging me

"Well if you really are sure, then lets go" I say

We head to his car, well one of them and we drive to the restaurant. When we get there it looks exactly how I thought it would be; fancy, extravagant and expensive. We get out of the car and head inside. Tony is acting like a gentleman, holding doors, pulling out chairs listening to me when I talk.

I'm really enjoying my time and I'm slowly forgetting the money he is spending, although I am grateful for it.

"Hey close your eyes" he says

"Umm ok" I reply following his orders

"Alright open them" he says and he is holding a present

I take it and open it, inside is a box that says Victoria's Secret.

"If this is what i think it is I will kill you" I say

I slowly look inside and there is a piece of (f/c) lingerie. I look up at him and he smirks.

"Merry Christmas" he says

"I'm going to kill you" I reply

"Wait, there is a reason behind this gift" he says quickly

"What is it?" I ask

"I know you don't usually like coming to fancy places because you feel like I'm giving you everything with nothing in return" he says "So I was thinking that you can wear this to bed tonight as a way to pay me back"

This is basically expected when you're married to Tony. I can't get to angry at him.

"Fine, but don't get to used to it" I laugh

Soon enough our food comes and we dig in. This food is so worth it. I guess whatever Tony has in mind tonight might be kind of fun. I mean I'm really not complaining.