Day 12- Watching a holiday film in class-Peter Parker

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

"(Y/n), class movies are boring" my boyfriend Peter complains

"Yeah yeah" I laugh "But it's a Christmas movie so it might be good"

We finally make it to class and take our seats, near the door so if we want to sneak out we can. The teacher walks in and starts telling us not to fall asleep and how to properly watch the movie or whatever. No one is listening.

She presses play and the movie begins. Already it doesn't look like a good movie. It's about a dog and her owner wants a new dog but Christmas might be canceled. She wants to prove her worth by becoming a reindeer for Santa. It's just so weird.

At least the room is dark so you can't really see anything apart from the screen. I feel someone pull their chair up next to me and pull me into their lap.

"Peter is that you?" I whisper

"Yes it is, this movie is boring' he whispers back

"Aren't you supposed to be shy?" I ask

"Aww does my girlfriend not like me when I'm not shy?" He replies

"Of course I do, but it's a weird change" I laugh

"Want to get out of here?" He asks

I get off his lap and we sneak out through the back door. We laugh and run down the hall. We see two teachers walking towards us and we will get detention if they catch us, Peter grabs me and he uses his web shooter to pull us to the ceiling.

I hold onto him tightly and the teachers walk past.

"So I was thinking we could watch a Christmas movie at your house tonight" he says

"Is now really the time to be asking?" I giggle

"Yes, so what's the answer?" He asks

"Sure. Now put us down" I say

Peter lets us down. We sneak off to the library and sit on some beanbags. We watch YouTube until the final bell for school goes and we leave. We walk to our lockers and then race home.

At my house my parents are at work so it's just us. We go onto Netflix and pick out a Christmas movie. I curl up next to Peter and we watch the movie. Peter puts his arm around me as it begins. I can't wait to spend Christmas with Peter.