Day 15- Snowball fight- Loki

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

My boyfriend Loki has been grumpy for the past few days. He always gets like this when it's snowing. It reminds him of home with the frost giants, and that gives him bad memories of what he used to be.

I really want to go outside and play in the snow but I don't think Loki would want to come with me. I go to our bedroom and get my jumper and boots. Loki is still in bed, without a shirt on. I sneak past him and get ready.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" I hear Loki ask

"Getting ready to go outside" I reply

Wouldn't you rather just cuddle with me?" He asks

"As tempting as that is I want to play in the snow, I'll see you later" I say walking out

I run outside and jump into the snow. My nose becomes cold and my cheeks start getting cold. I get up and start rolling snowballs. If Loki comes outside to talk to me I'm going to ambush him. It'll be so funny.

I finish up my snowballs and then start to make a snow fort. It is turning out really well and I'm so excited.

I hear footsteps crunching in the snow and I turn to see Loki standing there looking adorable in a green fluffy coat.

"(Y/n) it's to cold out here, come back inside and cuddle with me" Loki says hugging my waist

I turn around and hug him back but while I do I grab a snowball and hold it. I pull away from him and throw the snowball. I grab another one and throw it at him.

"What are you doing?!" He yells

"Starting a snowball fight" I giggle

"I don't like the snow" he says turning around

I feel a little bad so I walk up to him but I am met with snow in the face. He just threw a snowball at me. I laugh and throw one back at him. I dive behind the snow fort I made and throw another snowball at him.

We spend ages throwing snow at each other and eventually my lips are blue and my fingers are freezing. I feel someone pick my up and I scream-laugh. I know it's Loki.

"You look cold, lets go inside" he says walking with me in his arms

I cuddle close to him and he kissed my forehead. I'm absolutely exhausted and all I want to do is cuddle with Loki and fall asleep. I'm so glad he came out and enjoyed himself. He places me down in our bed and crawls in next to me.