Day 1-Getting out/putting up decorations-Steve

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

I wake up next to my husband of 3 years, Steve Rogers. I'm really excited for today because it is the first of December. On the first of December Steve and I always put up the Christmas decorations. I really love Christmas and all the things that come along with it.

Steve isn't up yet and a mischievous thought enters my head. I slip out of his hold and jump on him tickling his sides. He jumps up and screams.

"(Y/n)?!" He yells confused

"Good morning Mr.Rogers. Do you know what today is?" I ask him

"Well Mrs.Rogers, its December first" he says flipping us over and tickling my sides

"Ah ha Steve stop!" I say through giggles

I slip out from under him and pull him up with me.

"Come on, lets go get the decorations out" I say

Steve playfully rolls his eyes and follows me. We go down to our basement and pick up the boxes of decorations. Well Steve does most of the work but I still help passing him everything. We walk to the living room.

I discover that a few of the decorations are broken. Luckily none of my special ones are. We start pinning up the tinsel. I use a step ladder to pin it up on the roof. The step ladder we have is kind of broken so it's wobbly.

As I'm reaching up to finish pinning I feel the ladder move and I slip off. I yell as I fall of but before I can hit the ground a pair of strong arms catch me. I open my eyes to be met with Steve's blue ones

"Be careful there (Y/n)" Steve says "I wouldn't want you hurt"

"Like I can ever get hurt when I have my own super solider around" I say

Steve puts me down and we continue to decorate. I put a few silver and blue ball-balls around in different places. Over the years I have gotten Steve a few 1940s style decorations to make him feel more at home. When we are done we step back and look at our work.

"How about breakfast?" Steve says wrapping his arms around me

I lean up and kiss him on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me more. He tightens his grip on my waist and kisses me deeper. We stay there kissing for a while until we need to pull apart for air.

"Breakfast sounds good" I say and I walk to the Kitchen with Steve close behind me