Day 5- Buying the Christmas tree-Scott

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V.

I'm in my room wrapping a scarf around my neck. Today Scott, my boyfriend and Cassie, his daughter are gone to the pine tree forest to get a Christmas tree. Cassie is very excited and I have to admit I'm excited as well.

"Daddy when can we get the tree?" I hear Cassie ask her Scott

"When (Y/n) is ready" he replies

I walk into the living room and I am met with Cassie drawing Christmas trees on some paper.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"YAY lets go!" Cassie says running off to the car

Scott and I follow her. I get in the drivers seat and we head off to the forest. Cassie is talking about all the decorations that she wants to use. I laugh and Scott is smiling. He is looking at me and I can't quite figure out why.

When we get to the forest we get out of the car. Cassie runs off to try and find the best tree.

"I'll go after her, you find a store manager" I giggle running after her

Scott's P.O.V.

I watch the two most important girls in my life run off into the forest. I, really glad that Cassie likes (Y/n) and the other way round. I didn't know what I would do if they didn't like each other.

I go off to find a store manager and when I do I tell them that we are buying a tree. He follows me and I take him in the direction that (Y/n) and Cassie ran off in. Eventually we find them and I see Cassie running around a fir tree. It is the perfect Christmas tree.

"Well take this one" I say

The guy goes to get an axe and then helps us chop down the tree. When the guy leaves I turn into my ant man form and I call all the ants to help us put the tree on top of the car. Cassie is playing with a few of the ants while all this is happening. I made sure to not let them bite her.

We get the tree on top of the car and I turn back to normal size. I see the sparkle in (Y/n)'s eyes she looks at the tree.

"You look almost as excited as Cassie" I whisper in her ear

She turns around and kisses me on the lips. This catches me off hard but I quickly kiss her back

"Daddy, (Y/n) lets go home and decorate it" Cassie says pulling us apart

I pick Cassie up and tickle her sides as punishment for ruining (Y/n) and I's moment. But she is still to young to understand. We all walk back to the car hand in hand and drive home while listing to Christmas songs.