Day 10-Making holiday treats- Sam

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

"Sam did you get the flour?" I ask my boyfriend as he walks into our house

"Oh, umm yea, on a completely unrelated topic do you know where my wings are?" He says

"By the laundry door, and next time don't forget the flour" I say sighing

He grabs his wings, kisses my cheek and runs out the door. He left his wallet. I roll my eyes and grab it. I stand at the door and I wait for him to come back realising he had no money. Soon enough he does and he grins sheepishly.

I laugh and hand him his wallet. He then flies off again. I go back inside and wait for him to  one back with the flour. We are going to make Christmas cookies today but we ran out of sugar. I get out the other ingredients and start measuring.

"Hey sweetheart, I have the flour" someone says wrapping their arms around me

I jump but I know it's Sam.

"You scared me" I laugh

"Aww I'll protect you" he whispers in my neck kissing it

"I'm sure you will, let's get started on the cookies" I smile

For the next half hour we make the batter and put the cookies in the oven, Sam ends up getting it on his cheek. He so did that on purpose.

I lean over and kiss his cheek as well as licking off the batter. He quickly turns around and throws flour at me. I crack an egg on his head and this starts an all out war. We laugh while throwing different baking ingredients at each other.

Eventually the oven dings and tells us that the cookies are done. I go to get them and I pull them out. We get out the icing and decorate them in Christmas trees and snow men. When they are done I decide that I need to wash out my hair.

"Want me to join you?" He asks

"No" I laugh

He tickles my sides and eventually I wiggle out of his grasp and press my lips to his. He picks me up and we go to the bathroom. The rest of the night is spent in the shower washing off everything.