Day 2- Making Christmas Cards-Peter Parker

(Y/n) Your name
(H/l) Hair length
(H/c) Hair colour
(E/c) Eye colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V.

"Ugh this is so stupid" Peter, my best friend of six years whines

"Complaining isn't going to do anything" I say

"But it makes me feel better" He replies

We are in class making Christmas cards for our classmates. You'd think that they would stop us making these childish cards considering we are all in high school but apparently not. I hate this just as much as Peter but I enjoy teasing him so I'll never let him know that.

I have a really big crush on Peter but I don't want to ruin our friendship so I stay quiet about It. Peter is my only friend and I do want to loose him because then I'll be all alone.

Peter's P.O.V.

I look over to (Y/n) white her beautiful (H/l) (H/c) hair and her sparkling (E/c) eyes. She is concentrating on making her cards. I finished making my cards a while ago,, all except one. The truth is that I have a crush on (Y/n) and I'm going to write her a card.

I start cutting out a card and writing a message

'Roses are red

Violets are blue

I think I might be in love with you

So tell me you feel

The way that I do

I also wish you merry Christmas too'

I am very proud of this Christmas poem. I sign my name on the bottom and wait for the teacher to tell us that we can give them out.

"Here's your card Peter" (Y/n) says handing me a red card with a blue spider on it

Of course (Y/n) knows that I'm Spider-Man. I mean I couldn't not tell my closest friend.

"I'll give you yours after school" I say

"Sure, see you then" (Y/n)  replies

*Time skip to end of the day*

Your P.O.V.

I am waiting for Peter outside his locker. His math class must have run late. Eventually I see him walk around the corner and I smile at him. He looks really nervous.

"What's wrong Peter?" I ask

"Umm nothing" he says looking in his locker

He takes out a piece of paper and hands it to me.

"Please don't let this ruin our friendship" he says as I open it

I look at him suspiciously and I begin to read the card. My heart swells with happiness as I realise that Peter shares my feeling. I wrap my arms around Peter and kiss his cheek.

"Don't worry Peter, I feel the same" I say kissing him on his lips

He reaps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We stay there kissing until the jocks come back from training. The wolf whistle at us and we pull apart blushing. I look at Peter and smile. He smiles back.