Day 23- Having Christmas drinks together-Bucky

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

My boyfriend Bucky and I are heading to Tony Starks tower. We are having Christmas drinks, although hopefully Tony has some non alcoholics drinks. But with Tony that is kind of unlikely.

"Sam's going to be there, so be nice" I say to Bucky it the car

"But he is so annoying, and I'm obviously caps best friend. He's known me for years" Bucky states

"That may be so, but Steve can have other friends. Just don't get into any frights ok?" I ask

"Ok fine, I promise I won't hurt Sam" he says rolling his eyes "But if Tony hits on you like he does every other time I'm killing him"

We arrive at Stark towers and head inside. Everyone else is already here so we can start the party. Tony surprises me and gives us non-alcoholic eggnog.

"Wow Tony, I'm surprised. You have something that isn't alcoholic" I giggle

Nat high fives me and Bucky laughs.

"Oh you know me sugar buns, always full of surprises" Tony flirts

"Back off of my girlfriend Stark" Bucky says sliding in front of me

"Is this seriously starting again? Tony can't you just leave (Y/n) alone?" Steve asks

Tony rolls his eyes and walks away. He gets some scotch and comes back.

"Tony's drinking, what a surprise" Nat whispers to me

I stifle a giggle and whisper the joke to Bucky. We stand around laughing at Tony. For the rest of the night Bucky holds me close to him and fights off Tony every time he tries to talk to me. You see Tony is always flirting with me and Bucky doesn't like him anyway.

After a few drinks Tony is hitting on everyone, and I mean everyone. Steve almost got kissed on the cheeks by him and T'Challa had to threaten to cut up one of his iron man suits to get him to leave his girlfriend alone.

"Hey (Y/n) do you like it?" Bucky asks

"Like what?" I reply

"When tony hits on you" he says "Not the tony part, but the things he says. He is so direct and foreword. I used too be like that but then I... changed"

"Bucky listen, I fell in love with you for you, you said the right things, did the right things and are all the right things that I want" I say kissing him on the lips.