50

Gajeel and Levy

Levys pov

I walk to gajeels office to tell him that i'm going to my parents.

I knocked on his door three times.

'come in' he mumles and I open the door.

'hey gajeel, me and grace are going to go to my parents so that you can work' I said and gajeel smiled at me.

'okay. Um i'll see you later' he said. I walked over and kissed him goodbye.

'come on grace. Lets go see nanny and grandpa' I said and closed gajeels door and me and grace walked out the house and strolled to our parents manor.

Gajeels pov

when levy and grace left I carried on working but I couldn't do anything. I was pretending to work. I just get so stressed now.

'URRRRGGGHHH FOR GODS SAKE!' I got my glass and smashed it against the wall. I then heard a knock on my door.

'come in' I said in a fustraighted voice. When the door opened the new nanny came in. I forgot I had to interview her.

She looked qualified to be a good nanny. She had short green hair and ocean blue eyes. She had pale white skin with dark brown freckles.

'hello sorry if I interupted mr redfox' she politly spoke.

'no I should be sorry. I shouldn't have acted this way. Please sit and I'll interview you' I said and she did as she was told. There was something about her that just made me feel uncomfortable. Just the way she staired at me.

'right anyway, how long have you been looking after children?' I asked.

'um well since I was young. So I have a lot of experience' she replied.

'levy likes a person who has good skills so what are your skills?'

'well I speak 8 languages. I got straight A's in my exams and i'm a great cook, housewife' I wrote the stuff she wrote down on a piece of paper.

'what were your grades for?'

'textiles, cooking, frence, spanish, english, maths, science and phsycolagy' I wrote them all down.

'well grace can be a little spoilt, moaney and whiney. Are you capable for that?'

'I love children. I am very good at handling spoilt children' damn shes good, confident and skilled enough.

'okay well levy and grace have gone out. But you can make yourself at home' I said getting up showing her, her room.

'sorry i'm such an idiot I didn't even ask your name'

'its fine Mr. Redfox. My name is Aleigha'

'nice to meet you Aleigha' I shook her hand and opened her bedroom door and let her get comfortable. 'so basically you live here now, so treat this place like your home kay. If you need anything, i'll be in my office' I said walking back to the office.

When I left its almost like she gave me a wink. Naah she knows I'm married.