11

The wedding (2) gajeel and levy.

(a week later)

Levys pov.

I don't want to do this. I'm panicking. I put my dress on and look in the mirror.

'aww my beautiful princess'

'mother I can't do this'

'yes you can because you are brave and beautiful'

'I hate him'

'yes but I also hated your father but look where we are now..i know your scared. Its good to be. Just smile and be beautiful. He will grow to love you'

'I don't want him to love me'

'look. Stop being stubborn. You will be fine. I promise...come on. Lets get ready to go down' I took a deep breath and got up. My life of misery is slowly arriving.

Gajeels pov

'I don't want to go through this' I moaned to my parents.

'look son. This is important. I thought you was going to go through this like a grown up' dad said. I just gruffed and turned around. Why me? Why do I have to be stuck with the shrimp for the rest of my life?.

I greeted her father pretending to be happy when really I wanted to punch someone.

The doors opened and everyone got up. Here we go.

Narrator pov

as levy walked down the aisle she had a straight face. Well she tried to crack a fake smile but couldn't. When gajeel turned around he thought she was beautiful but didn't feel anything. When levy looked up she saw a handsom man but didn't feel anything.

They stood together at the alter and were ready to say their vows even though they didn't want to.

They were both scared and both angry. And both not in love.

How will they cope?