2

The Hearfilia mansion. Chapter 2

'Layla. I need a word with you in privet' jude spoke and his wife followed him to his office leaving their 17 year old daughter in the dining room.

'what is is darling. Any news from the compony?' layla asked with a slight bit of hope.

'unfortunately not but the other men with their buisness decided that our children should marry. And I personly think its a good idea because it is the only way the buisness will stand' jude said with no second thought.

'jude darling, the teenagers hate each other. Don't you remember we all locked them in a room to see if they would calm down and they all came out with scratches and brusies'

'the past is past layla. It sounds like you wnt to live on the streets.

'no...your right. The past is past. They might have changed. Who is Lucy going to marry'

'we all decided that she should marry the son of the dragneels. Natsu. They have more in commen so we thought that would be a good choice' jude explained and layla thought about it.

'thats seems to make more sence. When shall we tell her?' judes wife asked and jude sat down to think about a time to think.

'we shall tell her tonight at dinner'

'okay...tonight at dinner' layla repeated her husbands words so she wouldn't forget.