41

Wendy and Harvey (friends?)

harveys pov

me and mummy moved in with juvia and gray. Everyone isso sad. I miss my daddy I want him to come home. I know he didn't doanything. I heard him talking to natsu one day that something badwould happen.

'I wendy' I say when she walked down the stairs

'h-hi' she said quietly with a shy voice.

'd-do you want to play?' I looked at wendy and shepulled a small smile.

'o-okay' we ran to the gardens and played tag.

Wendy's pov

its fun playing with harvey but I don't know if we areactually friends. Maybe I should ask him.

'harvey?'

'yeah'

'are we friends?'

'of course. You might be quiet or shy but your still agood friend because your kind and happy' I felt my cheeks burn afterharvey replied to my question.

'follow me harvey' I said and I took him to the river.

'thats really pretty. At my home we have a fountain poolbut this is so much more better' harvey said and I giggled.

'mummy says that if you look in the river and wish forsomething, anything, it will come true but you can't tell anyonebecause the wish will be destroyed' I said.

'but you can't tell your friends?'

'I guess so' I said. 'you go first' I said to harvey.

'what do I have to do?'

'all you do is look in the water at your refelction andthen close your eyes and wish for what you really want' I explained.

'okay...i wish for daddy to come back home so we can bea family again' harvey wished and I smiled. 'its your turn now'harvey turned to me and I walked to the river.

I watched my reflection and closed my eyes.

'I wish mummy and daddy would be happy again so we canbe a happy family' I said and I looked at harvey who was smiling.

'how long does it take for the wish to come true?'

'I don't know. Whenever the wish wants to come true' Iexplained.

'I guess that makes sence...shall we keep playingchase?'

'yeah' I said and we ran around the garden playingchase.