37

Gajeel and levy (arguing)

gajeels pov.

I sit staring at my desk with all this paper workinfront of me. Is there any point in doing it, our buisness is beingsnatched from us anyway and theres no stopping them.

I fling the papers all over the place and see a note.

Tellthe truth about you

marryingthe wrong person

orI will

'Gajeel are you okay?' levy startled me and I nodded.'are you sure because paper is everywhere?'

'wheres Grace?' I asked.

'shes sleeping why?' I didn't want to tell her but I hadto.

'just wondering'

'gajeel whats that?' shoot she found the note in myhand.

'nothing. Don't worry about it' I said.

Levys pov

I know he's hiding something. And it has something to dowith that note.

'are you sure?' I asked

'Yes i'm fine!' he spoke harshly.

'why are you talking to me like that?' I asked.

'levy you wouldn't understand alright. Just forget it'

'how can I forget it when your hiding something in thatnote' I started to speak louder.

'it doesn't matter'

'Gajeel tell me, why wont you tell me'

'I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING!'

'so much for a marriage gajeel, you can't even be honestwith yourself'

'you want me to be honest. Fine...i wanted to marrysomeone else. If I never got forced to marry I would of chosensomeone else'

'who was it?' he was slient 'GAJEEL WHO DID YOU WANT TOMARRY?' he was still silent. 'oh I know'

'you do?'

'yeah. You wanted to marry lucy didn't you?' he noddedslowly. My heart was breaking by the minute.

'mummy, daddy?' I turned around and saw grace in tears.

'grace...me and daddy are just playing around' I triedto say but grace is smart for her age.

'I know your lying. Do you not love each other anymore?'grace cried in my arms.

'hey of course we love each other' gajeel said.

'but why do you keep fighting?' she cried even more.

'come here' gajeel lifted her up so he could talk toher. 'me and your mummy love each other loads. Do you know why?'grace shook her head 'because we have a beautiful daughter namedGrace Verona Redfox. Me and mummy are just stressed about the futurebut grace listen to me when I say this...couples do argue nd some dobreak up but I promise you that we will never do that okay' I criedat gajeels words.

'promise?'

'I promise' they then looked at me.

'I promise' I said and hugged them. 'come on lets getyou to bed yeah' I said and the three of us walked to her bedroom.

'lev can we at least talk about this after' gajeelwhispered

'yeah but grace needs to sleep first' I said. And smiledat grace falling asleep.

'i'm really sorry lev'

'I know you are. And I forgive you' when grace was fullyasleep we walked out and talked.