21

Jellal and Erza (suprise)

jellals pov

'FINALLY FINISHED!' I cheered and then relised that itwas one in the morning. I creeped into the bedroom to wake erza up.

'erza'

'jellal its late go to bed' jeez shes so pushy.

'no I need to show you something' she huffed withannoyance and got up I could tell her hormones were active.

'I don't see why I can't just wait til-' she cut of herwords until she saw the nursery. And she welled up with tears.

'suprise' erza just froze.

'je-jellal is gorgeous

'je-jellal is gorgeous...how did you do this byyourself' she asked.

'it wern't easy but I managed. D'you like it?'

'jellal I love it. And i'm sure baby blue will love ittoo' oh now shes doing that rhyming thing. I just chuckle.

'yeah i'm sure baby blue will' ever since we found outerza was having a boy we couldn't think of any names so for now hescalled baby blue.

'well you can go back to bed I want to explore the newroom for baby blue' erza said. I kissed her and said goodnight. Andwent to bed.

Erzas pov

I cant belive he did this all himself. Such a beautifulroom. I thought of a name now but I don't know weather I should telljellal or not. I'll wait until the day comes.

'he built this all from scratch' I said to myself in aamazed way. He's such a lovely guy.

I begin to cry knowing that jellal did all this. Myheart was racing on and on. I love this man so much.

I leave the nursery and go to bed. I wrap my arm aroundmy sleeping husband and whisper in his ear. 'thank you so much. Ilove you'

'I love you too' he mumbled in his sleep and I closed myeyes with a smile on my face.