15

Levy and gajeel

levys pov.

Four months in marriage. My emotions still haven't changed. He isn't happy either especially how I am carrying his kid.

He is constantly stuck in that fricking room writing and writing again. I wish I could be happy like lucy and natsu. Me and gajeel arn't even exited for this child. I know that sounds selfish but I never saw myself as a mother not yet anyway. My life just feels rushed. Heck I just turned 17 and i'm pregnant. I was hoping to have my child when I turn 30 but unfortunately i'm with child now and the father of it doesn't even care.

I wonder around the manor because I have nothing better to do. And I just wish and hope for something amusing to do. I might just paint the nursery on my own because ever since I married ive been doing stuff on my own. I just feel like living in a big house alone with a strange man that just lives in that office.

Gajeels pov.

I walk around the manor smelling the smell of paint. Its coming from the nursery so I follow the smell of the paint.

'what are you doing?' I asked making the shrimp jump.

'don't do that you scared me!' she snapped.

'gihee...why are you painting this all yourself?'

'because someone is always in that office day in day out. I got bored of waiting so I decided to paint' levy said with a moody voice.

'well do you need any help?'

'well I would love your help but you care more about the business so do what your heart desires' god shes so annoying sometimes.

'nah its alright. I'll help. Because pregnant women get tired easily' I picked up a brush and started to paint the walls.

'why are you suddenly caring?' ouch.

'well those words hurt me shrimp' I just giggled at her glare.

'answer the question gajeel'

'um...well this room will belong to my kid aswell. So I might aswell. The next five months are going to fly past. So I decided to help my wife paint the walls why do you care'

'because you never want to do stuff with me. Heck you even made my first time boring like you just wanted it done and over with'

'I did want it done and over with'

'so you didn't even like enjo-'

'yes I did enjoy it but you looked like you wanted me off so I rushed it'

'your making me cringe can we just drop this convosation' levy said making me laugh.

'well i'm your husband. I'm supposed to make you cringe' I laughed again watching levy blush.

'are you exited for this bundle in my womb to appear?' now I was beginning to blush.

'i'm scared I wouldn't say exited. I mean we are still young remember'

'I guess. I dont know how to feel'

'maybe feel gratful that I planted it in you'

'again gajeel do you have to make me cringe'

'uhuh' levy gruffed after I said that and I just laughed.

'gajeel'

'mhmm'

'do you love me?' I just froze. I dunno do I?

'yeah I do'

'i'll believe it when I hear it' I knew that this was going to happen. I slowly walked over to her and kissed her lips.

'I love you Levy Redfox' I never thought those words would come out. I saw her slightly smile.

'i-i love you too' I then cracked a smile and went we went back to painting the walls. I do love the shrimp I just never knew how to say it.