53

NaLu. (christmas) and luka.

natsus pov

luka is going to have his mind blown once he sees his gift. Me and the guys thought to give all our kids this kind of gift.

We walked down the stairs, lucy still angry with me I hope she can forgive me soon. I regret everything the other day.

Lucys pov

me natsu and luka sit by the tree and let luka open his presents. He loves them of course which makes me and natsu happy. But i'm just not happy with natsu.

Lukas pov

I love my presents from mummy and daddy. And santa clause. He is the best.

'thank you for my presents. Can I play with them' I asked and daddy looked and giggled.

'you have one more present yet' another one. Wow.

'really. What is it?' I asked exitedly

'yeah what is it?' mummy spoke acting slightly annoyed.

'follow me' he said and the three of us walked to the gardens and a new building was right at the back. We walked in and I saw the most amazing thing in the entire world.

'OH MY GOD I GOT A BIG CAT!' I yelled and natsu laughed. And mummy looked shocked.

'he is all yours'

'n-natsu he's blue'

'yeah so what. Its good to be unique' he said.

'thank you daddy. I love you' I said hugging him. And then I hugged my shocked mummy.

'luka be careful' mummy said being over protective.

'lucy its fine, he's child friendly' natsu said. As I walked towards my huge kitty cat.

'whats he called?' I asked.

'he is called happy, because he is always happy and kind' he said. And I cuddled with my cat.

'what is it?' mummy asked.

'if you look carefully. He is a jaguar'

'NATSU ARE YOU INSANE. A JAGUAR!'

'luce. Calm down. He isn't going to attack luka

'oh okay' great mummy and daddy are fighting again. 'all wild animals turn on people natsu get that through your head!'

'Lucy. I trained him. He grew up with kids. He is child proof' daddy reasoned and mummy just sighed.

'fine. But if anything happens to him-'

'then i'll blame myself. And I promise you. He will be fine' daddy said holding mummy's hands. They both smiled and walked in the room and we all stroked and cuddled with happy.