20

Gray and Juvia (Baby talk)

grays pov

juvia is sleeping beside me and I just can't sleep. Ihave made a room to show her but shes sleeping. Screw it.

'juvia' I whisperd softly nudging her. 'juvia' Iwhispered again.

'gray whats wrong are you hurt?' wait what?

'no im fine I need to show you something'

'okay what is it?' I helped her up and led her to theroom I made.

I turned the light on in the room and juvia looked likeshe was going to cry. But not in a sad way.

'gray its beautiful' she cried.

'shoot' she said.

'why don't we adopt a baby. You wanted A girl didn'tyou. Why don't we just adopt our own' tears flew down her eyes.

'gray that is a great idea' she said dragging me into ahug.

'you know i'll do anything to make you happy'

'this has made me happy. Its made me very happy. I loveyou so much'

'I love you too' I said.

Juvias pov

I looked around the nursery and never thought gray wouldfinish it but with him coming up with that idea he has. I'm so exitedto adopt a baby with my beloved.

I turn the light off and walk back into the bedroom Iget into bed and hug gray.

'thank you for doint this for me...no for us' Icorrected myself.

'thank you for making me fall in love with you andwanting to make you happy for the rest of my life' gray said mking megiggle.

'I love you so much' I said and kissed my husband oncemore before going to bed.

'I love you too' gray replied and we just cuddledtogether thinking about our baby.