"I wouldn't be so quick to judge."

"Why is that?"

"Nothing."

We both grab our lunch. Two cheese pizza's. The time when Harry took me out to try pizza at his uncles place flashes back in my head. Enough.

I pull Lily softly by her hand and take the lead, leading her to my locker. We pass by where Harry's locker is at but he's not there. I try my best not to make it obvious to Lily that I'm only coming over here to try to get Harry to see us together. I sigh and continue to walk to my locker. When I turn the corner I nearly bump into Harry. I stop myself from bumping into him and he does the same, stopping just a couple inches away. He stays standing in the same place without moving, looking me straight in the eyes. His eyes are bloodshot and the white's in his eyes are no longer white but red. A funny and foreign smell grabs my attention. Weed, it has to be. He's wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday, not that any of them look any different from each other but I recognize the mustard stain on his shirt from yesterday.

I pull Lily closer to get his attention not only to me but to Lily. He gives her one glance and walks away.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know, he's on drugs or something?"

I try to act like I don't know what's happening but I do. I'm making him miserable in just a day. One day is all it's taking to do all this. The look on his face was not one that you can't have sympathy for.

The same thing happens for two weeks. Lily and I go and get lunch, I'll see Harry by his locker on his phone and I'll pat myself on the back for my 'work'. I feel pretty shitty for all of this and I'm soon starting to regret it all. Lily actually thinks I like her and she even wants to introduce me to her parents,it's only been two weeks for fuck sakes. The same cycle goes on for those 2 weeks until Friday.

...

"Can you walk me to my first period class Louis?"

My 'girlfriend' asks.

"Aren't I already?"

I am actually. Her class is by the far end lockers. She holds my hand tight as we walk to the door of the class. We're both laughing at the kid that got pants just a few minutes ago in the front yard of the school. We finally get to her class and I see Harry is seated on the bench outside of it. He looks like a mess more like a wreck. My heart aches when I see him.

I hug Lily knowing Harry's looking, even if he acts like he's not. She catches me by surprise when she kisses me. She presses her lips against mine and I decide to go along with it. The kiss is nice but nothing compared to my first. She backs away and lets go of my hand slowly, biting her lip as she does so. She walks inside her class right on time. Harry is still sitting at the bench. I start to walk to my locker but when I do I hear footsteps behind me. I walk faster and finally get to my locker. Before I can open it I feel a hand grab the neck of my shirt right above my chest. Harry. He turns me around to face him, still grabbing the fist full of fabric in his hand. His eyes are still red, glossy a bit. He's breathing heavily. He slams me against the locker, just like Zayn did the first day of school. What the fuck is his problem.

"Fuck you Louis!"

His voice echoes in the empty hallway.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

I don't try to fight him, not now.

"You know how miserable I've been? You won't return my calls or texts? Just because you have your little girlfriend huh? Do you even consider her your girlfriend?"