Thirty-seven

Sorry, there's too much abuse. Please don't read if u don't want or you will hate me. 😢

-

"We need to save the three of them as soon as possible!Jackson is truly a bastard!"Myungsoo come towards Bangtan's table with a furious face."What do you mean by that? Where's Namjoon anyways?He didn't come to school today!"Hoseok said.

"You know what? Mark has told me everything..I know where did he hide Namjoon,Jin and Jungkook!"Myungsoo said and Yoongi stood up.
"What did he tell you?"He ask."Just forget about that and we need to save them now!If we didn't,Jackson will do everything unexpected to Jin!"Myungsoo said.

"But, can we trust you?"Jimin ask."Yeah,who wouldn't know if you're working for Jackson too and trick us!"Hoseok continue and look at Myungsoo."Guys! Stop being judgemental!We need to collaborate with Myungsoo!I trust him!"Taehyung yelled a bit.

"Taehyung's right!So,how's the plan?"Yoongi said and turn to look at Myungsoo."Yeah, we're sorry Myungsoo!"Both Jimin and Hoseok said in unison."It's alright,I don't mind!"Myungsoo said.

"well,the plan started with calling the police.."He continue."But, didn't Jackson warn us to not calling the police?"Yoongi ask."Yoongi,We're going to that sneakily!Nobody would know.."Myungsoo explain and earning a nod from the said boy.

"Second,we're going to sneak inside their cabin..Mark told me about the cabin..he can show us..But,we need to be aware of the CCTV..we'll find the three of them..and after that, the police will come.."Myungsoo explain with a moving hand.

"is the plan okay with all of you?"He continues."Not that bad,I join as long as I'll get to meet kookie again!"Taehyung said."Okay, we're agree!"The other three said in unison."Then,get ready..we're going tomorrow.."Myungsoo said as if he is the leader there which making Yoongi pissed off.

__

Jin is now in a different room since he was dragged forcefully here by Jackson.Jungkook still in the old room, alone so was him in here.He look at the big mirror and examined himself.He is totally look like a mess wearing the lingerie which Jackson forcefully put on him before heading to this room.

"Namjoon, where are you?"Jin whispers to himself and hug both of his leg."I'm scared here.. Totally scared..please help me.."He continue and cry even more.Then,he did remember that incident which Namjoon saw him and Jackson kissing.

He remember how Namjoon let out his anger at him.The words still echoed his mind.He wish Namjoon to turn back and save him that time but, he didn't.So,It's funny how he wish Namjoon to save him right now.Maybe he already move on with Jin.

He sit on the bed still not comfortable with the lingerie he is wearing.Jackson is totally crazy made him wore this piece of shit.Is he that desperate?
He then grab the blanket and cover his body with it.

On the other side, Namjoon doesn't know there's someone inside the room opposites him.The only thing who block their sight was the big mirror,Nobody knows the mirror is the blockers there.If it's not, they will see each other and cuddles as if tomorrow doesn't exist.

Then,the door shot open revealed Jackson with a smirk."Yo, Namjoon!"He greet."What the fuck you want?"Namjoon ask with a dead glare."Are you feeling well?"Jackson ask."Am I look well to you?fuckers."Namjoon yelled at Jackson.

"Well,I don't care actually.."Jackson said and chuckle slightly."Please let me see Jin!"Namjoon beg."Oh yeah?"Jackson tease which making Namjoon's blood boiled.He hold himself from punch that bastard.

"Just please.let me see him!If you don't let me see him, just tell me if Jungkook safe or not?"Namjoon said."So...?"Jackson tease again.Namjoon try to control himself again."You know what?You're the real devil I've ever met in my entire bad boy life.What did you get doing this? Is it because of mark?Huh.just move on already!"Namjoon said and Jackson is the one who's blood boiled as he hears the name being mentioned.