nineteen

Redo chapter -

It's been three days after the horrible incident of Jin slapping Namjoon and it's been three day Namjoon didn't has the mood to hangout with his friends and they don't even know where have he been even he only in his house.

He's been crying and has cut himself either.Surely he miss Jin so much and it's make himself crazy.

"Forgive me,Jin..please..I love you so much you don't know how much I'm regrets everything!!"

He cut his wrist after he finished every single words that come out of his mouth until it bleeding.

After that he heard a crack sounds of the door open.He quickly wipes his tears away and wash the fresh cut then cover them with his long sleeves shirt.

He left the bathroom and Saw Yoongi with Jimin."Hyung?! How did you get here?!" Namjoon ask."Uh you didn't locked your house,bitch!!"Yoongi said.

"What?!"He widening his eyes."What what?
Now,why the fuck you're not coming to school and not even contact us .."Yoongi said causing Namjoon to look away."Calm down,Yoongi ah!"Jimin said caressing Yoongi's back slightly.

"please leave hyung..I don't want to talk about it.."Namjoon said."the fuck?!Just bcs of Jin you be like this?!If you truly love him..go begging for him for love!what the hell is wrong with you?"Yoongi yell a bit.
"Hyung..he said that he didn't want to meet me!He didn't want to talk to me! So, what am i going to do?!"Namjoon said.

Yoongi then reach for Namjoon's arm and uncover the fresh cut.His eyes got widen as he saw it."This is what you do?!"Yoongi yelled and Jimin cover his mouth in surprised.

Namjoon quickly snatched his hand away from Yoongi's grip."Yes!this is what i do! I'm fucking depressed!"Namjoon yelled but this time tears in pooling in his eyes.

"Namjoon hyung please..don't do such a thing!"Jimin's turn to say."Jimin, the love of my life left me..and it's my fault.." Namjoon said."Namjoon hyung if you love him so much..you shouldn't be like this..
You should be struggling to get him back!"
Jimin said.

"Let's go,Jimin there's no point for us to advice him..he is an ass so it will be like that forever..no point.."Yoongi said and pull Jimin with him then left the house.

Namjoon think deep about what's Jimin and Yoongi has said.They are right.He shouldn't have been like this.He needs to begging for Jin to be with him back.

__

The next day,Jin make his way into his English class and unfortunately he just remember that today he is going to be paired with Namjoon.But,Does he come to school ?

Jin just shrugged it off and get into the class and yeah there the guy he hates so much sit at his usual seat and thank god Myungsoo is there.

He slowly walk to his seat and sit next to Namjoon.He keep looking at different direction not willing to make any eye contact with the mint haired boy who is staring hard at him.

The first thing,he did is taking out his books and wanted to make himself busy with talking to Myungsoo so that Namjoon couldn't bother him.

But,Namjoon on the other side was really nervous and decided to approach Jin.
"Um..Jin.."He said breaking the atmosphere between the both of them.
But still he got ignored and Jin just keep talking to Myungsoo.

"If you still gonna ignore me..okay i understand.."Namjoon said with a pleasure of pain in his heart.

After a few minutes,Mrs.Solji finally get into the class and the students started to remains silence."Okay guys..today we're going to make some presentation for the task that I gave last month remember?" Mrs.Solji said and the students sigh.

"Mrs.Solji!Is it the task that we need to make a presentation about a romantic movie?"Suho the class monitor said.
"Yes my dear Suho!"Mrs.Solji said.

"Shall with start with the Kims?"She continued with pointing at Namjoon,Jin and Myungsoo.The trio were taken aback but they didn't have any choice and go to the front and present.

But,they didn't remember anything about the movies and they just stay silence.
"Teacher..we didn't remember about the movies bcs it's really long time ago that you ask us about-"Jin said and was cut off by Namjoon.

"It's okay teacher i try!"Namjoon said and Jin and Myungsoo were stunned at first but they just let him do that.

"The movies that I have been watched in the last period of time is Titanic.The movie shows that the true love between A royalty woman and  A poor man.They have been through many hurdles until the climax of the story where they need to be apart bcs of the shipwreck and the man sacrifice his life for the woman..so,it really show that true love is really exist and we also need to sacrifice for the love of our life.."Namjoon said.

"And if they make any mistakes we need to forgive them and give them the second chance to fix everything and make everything fine.."He continued and glance at Jin.

"Um..Thank you.."He smile and the class claps their hand to Namjoon."Well done,Namjoon!!"Mrs.Solji said and pat his back softly.

__

The class finally end and the students make their way out from the class.
"Namjoon!"Jin called.

Namjoon turn to face Jin who has a unsatisfied look on his face."Ah Jin.."
He said."You did it on purpose don't you?"
Jin said rolling his eyes."My statement were true and I didn't know it will effects you!"Namjoon said.

"Bullshit!You're Just mocking me!Fuck off, Namjoon!"Jin said and left the boy."How am i going to get him while he being like that all the time.."He mumble under his breath.

The new cover of this story make my day lol even it's simple.

so I've decided to redo this chapter.I was a little unsatisfied at the previous chapter so hopefully this will work out. byeeee.