Thirty-one

As Namjoon dropped Jin at the school, he left Jin to park his car.
Meanwhile,Jin bring himself towards his class without waiting for Namjoon but, he already told Namjoon because he need to rush.

He walk into the class and rush to his seat still didn't realize who is sitting besides him and in front of him.He sit calmly to calm himself from running really fast to the class.He look at his front and shock as it was his old and belove best friend.

"Sandeul?!!!"Jin yelled and feel the urge to cry.

"Where..have..u..been?"

"Where is-"

Jin stopped as he felt a hand hugging him.Jin look beside him and crying in happiness."Ken!I missed you!I missed both of you!"Jin said.

"Jin,we're sorry!"Both Ken and Sandeul said."It's okay..but..where have you been you idiot!"Jin said and finally let out a tears."a place where you can't find us.."Ken said.

"Whatever you say as long as you guys are here that is enough!By the way,have you met Myungsoo?"Jin said and wipe off the tears on his face.

"Not yet..why?"Sandeul said."You should..he is my best friend since you idiots left me!"Jin stated and rolled his eyes."Awh jinnie...we're sorry! Where's that freaking bastard?"Ken ask."Who?"Jin ask.Ken can tell that Jin is curious cause it's written on his lips.(lol isn't this ariana's focus lyrics)

"Namjoon that dumbass?"Sandeul said."Guys,he's not that Namjoon anymore..he's different.."Jin said trying to convince his boyfriend.

"How so though?"Ken ask."Well,he might be once being that bastard!He's really different now!you can see him by your own eyes!"Jin said.

"Okay Jin!Knock it off!What's the deal actually?"Ken said."I-i don't know how to say it..don't make me say it!"
Jin said in the urge of hesitant."Just tell us!"Sandeul said.

"Okay..actually,me and Namjoon are mad for each other!"Jin said."What do you mean?"Both Ken and Sandeul ask."Okay okay,we're in relationship.
It's been a week two days already!"
Jin said.

"I'm not suprise.."Ken said and Sandeul show no expression on it.
"Wait..doesn't u Guys angry or shock?"Jin ask totally jaw dropped.
"No..we're not!"Ken said.

"Jin!"Myungsoo said in all of sudden.
"Myungsoo!"Jin said.Myungsoo smile dropped as he notice the strangers duo."Who are they?"Myungsoo ask.
"Oh don't you remember them?"Jin ask and Myungsoo shook his head.

"They were here when you just moved here and maybe you didn't has the time get to know them since they moved to another school!"Jin said and Myungsoo fake a smile.

"Oh!Right!Sorry though,I'm Myungsoo!"Myungsoo said.

"I'm Ken!"

"I'm Sandeul!"

"Nice to meet you,Ken and Sandeul!
I hope we will make a..good friends?"
Myungsoo said.

"No prob,myung!"Ken smirks.

__

Time flew so fast and now it was time for recess.Jin,Myungsoo,Ken and Sandeul go to the canteen to eat together.They make their way towards Namjoon and his gangs table.

"Jin.."Namjoon stand up only to hug Jin."Namjoon,did you know them?"
Jin ask introducing Ken and Sandeul who are standing awkwardly.

"Oh yes I know them.But,aren't them left to another school?"Namjooon ask.
"But,they came back!"Jin stated."Oh They are Ken and Sandeul isn't it?"
Namjoon said."Yes!"Jin said excitedly.

Jungkook who is watching the scene feel a bit familiar with both Ken and Sandeul.He didn't know them but he recognize the face when he saw them with Jackson back then.

But,he just sit there speechlessly.

After the introduction session finished,Ken and Sandeul excuse themselves.

"Jin,actually we really need to go!Sir Leo wanna meet us!It was nice meeting all of you!"Ken said politely.
"Argh,okay.."Jin sigh and let Ken and sandeul go.

"Guys,excuse me!I need to go to the bathroom.."Jungkook said also excuse himself."Okay jungkook!"
Namjoon said.

"You guys can sit with us!"Namjoon said to Jin and Myungsoo."Yeaa..Jin hyung!Sit here!"Taehyung said Patting the empty seat besides him.
"No Tae!He's going to sit besides me!"
Jhope said.

"Besides Me!"Taehyung argue.

"Besides Me!"Jhope said.

"Stop it you bastards!He's going to sit besides Namjoon!"Yoongi said.

Jin just chuckle at the two who is pouting themselves.

"Sorry Vhope!but, Jin is going to sit besides me!"Namjoon said and smirks."Erk,You could have stop being so needy and clingy towards Jin!It was the only chance for us to get to know him!Who know he will attached to my handsome face than yours!"Jhope said.

"I need to be like that cause he's my boyfriend!Stop being so jealous!He will never going to attached to your damn ugly face,you hoe!"Namjoon said.

Jhope just rolled his eyes and eat his meal.

Meanwhile,Jungkook is spying on the two mysterious familiar guys who known as Ken and Sandeul.

He is now walking towards the teacher lounge.He try his best to sneakily watching the two walking.
He pretending to look at another way when they were looking at the back.

Then,the two walk into the music room.But,Jungkook didn't get into it so he just listen from outside to their conversation.

"How was Jin?"There are an familiar voice.

"Fucking fine with that Bastard."Ken said.

"We need to do something to make Namjoon Lost trust in Jin!"The voice said.

"How so,Jackson?"Sandeul ask.

Yea,I know there something between you two with Jackson! - Jungkook thought to himself.

"we'll see!"Jackson said.

Suddenly,Jungkook trip on something making him fall to the floor but, he still has an enough time to run as fast as he could.

Jackson quickly get out and see someone running quickly.He then smirks to himself.

"Looks like someone is going to be in a big trouble.."Jackson said.

Jungkook run as fast as he could and he finally stopped at the halfway running.Breathing heavily.

"Oh my god!What have you done,Jungkook ah!You are so pabo!"
Jungkook said to himself.

He then walk to where his gangs was at the canteen.

"What took you so long to go to the toilet?"Taehyung ask."Ah..Mrs.Solji need me to help her!"Jungkook lied and smile sheepishly.

-

I bet you're already know who is spying on Jin and namjoon when they are eating ice cream.Jackson duh 😦 . Enjoy ~