six

It's already been a week ever since Jin had declared silence treatment towards Namjoon and it's still prolonged to this day. Jin didn't talk, respond, nor asking.

Namjoon didn't know either he felt angry, dissapoint or  jealous. It is all mixed in one emotions. The jealousy came when one of his gangs', Yoongi talked to Jin. Yoongi is a bit close to Jin. At least, he didn't treat Jin like a trash.

"Hey hyung! Can I ask you something? What is it that when we feel angry and disappoint when a person being an ignorant towards us? " ask Namjoon towards Yoongi.

"Damn, Namjoon! Does my face looks like a professional feelings treatment to you?" Yoongi ask while giving a death glare towards Namjoon. Namjoon only burst a bitter laughter at his hyung's attitude.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket and checks every messages he received from days back especially from those whores he slept with in the past. Lately, he just don't know why he didn't have the mood to go to the bar and fuck those whores.

Then, someone grab his attention and it is none other than Kim SeokJin. He just wanted to chase after Jin and grab him to ask why he avoided him this whole week.

Instead, he just sits there with no courage and fight mentally with his ego but that only last for a few seconds. Namjoon ended up running towards Jin and grab him to quiet part of the school.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Let me go you bastard!"Jin shout to the top of his lung. Namjoon keep pulling Jin with him until they reach the hidden place of the school. It's a rare place for students to pass by.

He pushes Jin to the wall which made the older hiss slightly cause by the collision between his head and the concrete wall. "What do you want?!" Jin ask with a shaking voice. "Why did you avoided me?" Namjoon ask in an angry tone.

"Why do you care? And what's the point of if I don't avoided you?! You treat me like trash, you picked on me, you embarassed me in front of the people and I don't even know why you did that to me! it's just a waste of my times! I literally have no time to treat your foolish! Just stop already! I hate you so much!"Jin yelled and he pushes Namjoon out of his way. He run away as fast he could leaving a dumbfounded Namjoon.

Why does my heart feels ache?
Why am i feeling guilty towards him?

Namjoon just shrugged it off and walks to his class to the thought of Jin's words.He then cursed under his breath.

__

Jin walks to his class in anger. He didn't even greet his best friends, Ken and Sandeul and that made both of the boys get weird and decided to figure out what's wrong.

"hey yo Jinnie!" Ken greets Jin and hung his arm around Jin's neck. Jin doesn't give any response.

Jin just stays at his place quietly with an annoyed looks. "What happen?" Sandeul ask. "Nothing, Sandeul.." Jin stated and gives a fake smile towards Sandeul.

"Jin, don't lie to us! Seriously, we know you! You're our friend!" Sandeul said and look at Jin in serious face. "Is it about Namjoon?" Ken ask and Jin hesitantly nods.

"What have he done to you this time?" Ken ask this time while clenching his fist.
"It's alright..He didn't do anything to me!"
Jin stated and give his friends a small smile.

"Are you sure?" Sandeul ask and Jin nods lightly. Then, the teacher comes and the whole students walks back to their own desk.

"Hello class! Good morning!" Mr.Leo said. "Today, all of you will get a new classmate!please come in, boy!" He continued and making all of the students started to whisper towards each other except for Jin who didn't give any cares towards it.

Then a boy who's about Jin's height walks into the class with both of his hands slip in his pocket. He is carrying a purple bag.

And all of the girls scream.

"Boy, Can you introduce yourself?" Mr.Leo ask. The boy nods with a sweet smile on his lips. "Hello My name is Kim Myungsoo. I'm from Busan. I moved to Seoul because of my father. He was transferred here due to works. I'm pretty good in music and basketball. I can study well! Please treat me very well!" Myungsoo said and his eyes landed on Jin. From the first sight, he can take his eyes off of Jin's beauty.

"Okay Myungsoo you can sit next to Jin!" Mr.Leo said and Myungsoo walks towards Jin while staring at Jin along the way to his place. He take his seat besides Jin. He smiles at Jin.

"Hye I'm Myungsoo." Myungsoo greet Jin and gives him the biggest smile. "I'm Jin.."Jin said while giving a soft smile towards Myungsoo. "You're cute! I like your smile!" Myungsoo stated. "Ah thank you!"Jin said and continue with his work while Myungsoo stared at him.

__

A very big im sorry from me for not updating in a very long time.Its took a very long time to searching for an idea.

so,how y'all doing? Miss me or not? Haha.Sorry again.sorry sorry sorry.Please leave a comment and thank you for being patience waiting for my update.Your vote is really worth to me.

Happy Chinese New Year(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

-insdiamond

(edited)