Thirty-four

The next day Namjoon has been all quiet and space out because of the incident where Jin and Jackson kissing.It's really broke his heart so much.

He overwhelmed thinking about it.
Maybe Jin didn't do it on purpose or maybe he is tired of Namjoon.There's so many thing running on his mind.

He is now waiting for Jin's presence in the English class but,he didn't show up even it's already 8:40 a.m which is stated at the clock against the wall.

Even though, he still broken from yesterday's incident.He still care for the boy aka. His lover."Damn,Jin where are u?"He said to himself.

He can't control himself anymore.
He could have die if he worried too much about Jin so, he reach for his phone and call him but, Jin didn't  answered.

He make another call but,  it's just the operator who spoke.It has been 5 times he call but, still got no answered.

He become more worried.

What if Jin trying to kill himself himself?

What if Jin cutting himself?

What if he didn't eat?

"Oh my god, i should have heard his explanation yesterday.. "Namjoon sigh and quickly grab his things then leave the class just like that.

He drive quickly to Jin's house.

He parked his car right in front of Jin's house and burst into his house since it wasn't locked from inside.

"Jin!"

"Jin!!"

"Babe!"

He yelled and run upstairs to Jin's bedroom but,found nothing. He yelled for his name again but, still nobody answered. His mother might be at overseas.

He call Jin again but, didn't get any answered.He sit on the floor and run his hand through his hair then, slightly messing it.

"Jin baby.. Where are you?"He whispered to himself."I'm sorry.. I should have listened to you..."
Namjoon said and tears threatening to fall.

Then, his phone ringing and he quickly answered it without looking at the ID."Hello Jin?"He said.

"Haha Namjoon.. You're such a nice and loving boyfriend aren't you?"
The unknown man said from the other line."who the fuck is this?"
Namjoon yelled.

"A person that have been kidnapped your goddess.."The unknown man said and chuckle slightly."What?! Where did you took him you fucktard?!"Namjoon yelled.

"Haha it's none of your business.. See you later.."The person said before he hung up."Fuck you, where the fuck is him?!"He yelled and he harshly put down his phone on the floor.

"Damn, what have I done? Baby..I'm so fucking sorry.."

"I will find you.."

"No matter what.."

Namjoon said and finally letting out a pure tears.Then, he call Yoongi.

"Hello?"Yoongi said.

"Hyung, we need to plan something.."

__

Jin wake up and look at his surroundings.He then hissed as a pain shot across his head.

"Jin hyung?"He look up only to found Jungkook who getting tied up around his wrist and leg."Jungkook?!h-how did you get here?"Jin ask.

"I.. I—"Jungkook was about to said but was cut off by Jin."Don't tell me you're also working with Jackson!"
Jin stated."Hyung!I'm not!"Jungkook said.

"God,Did those bastard kidnapped you also?"Jin ask and earn a nod from Jungkook."Yeah,I was a very first person knew about their plan on kidnap you and make Namjoon lost trust in you.."Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook..because of me you were kidnapped.. Looks like Jackson's plan is working..Namjoon will never care about me anymore..
He might as well didn't want to find me and knew I've got kidnapped.. "
Jin said trying to hold his tears.

"no hyung..it's not your fault..it was myself who put me in this case, what? What have he done?"Jungkook ask."Jackson kissed me in front of Namjoon.."Jin said."Jackson is such a fuc—"Jungkook was about to finished his words but cut off by Jackson.

"What?You wanna said I'm a fucktard right? Well i am a fucktard.."
Jackson said and stand in front of Jungkook to meet his eyes.

"Aha..Such a cold hearted kids... fearless, brave.."Jackson said and smirks slightly."fuck you!"Jungkook yelled."Oh!I wonder what Namjoon feed you until you became like this..
You were once an ass ugly nerds.."
Jackson said an examined Jungkook.

"Shut up, you sick and desperate fucktard!I'm going to shove my fist up your throat until you die."Jungkook said and clenched his fist."Awh my penis is scared!ow help me!"Jackson said and then he laugh hysterically.

"Such an ugly ass fucktard!"Jungkook said to himself."Stop with that fucktard words you damn!You really get on my nerves..You'll watch me being fucktard all the time and enjoy it.."Jackson said and unbuckled his jeans then he go towards the weak Jin on the bed.

He sit between Jin's hips and kiss Jin passionately."Jackson!what are you doing? Stop.. Please stop!"Jin said with weak voice along with a small whimpers."Shut the fuck up..this is what that kid want me to be.."Jackson said and smirks.

"Yah you fucktard! Stop! If namjoon know he will fucking kill you!"Jungkook said."he's not here or not even care anymore.."Jackson said.

"Jackson.. Please stop.."Jin said in between whimpers and Jackson stopped then he smirks at the boy underneath him.

"I don't fucking care you're mine right now..you kid just watch me fucking him.."Jackson said and lifted Jin's shirt making his soft white belly exposed.

"Please.. Ughhh.."Jin whimper again and tears falling to his cheek.Jackson begin to leave a several hickeys on the skin and he kiss Jin passionately on the lips.

Jin tries so hard not to open his mouth but, Jackson on the other side really want to push his tongue into Jin's mouth.He bite Jin's lower lips which making Jin hissed and accidentally open his mouth.

Jackson took the opportunity to stuck in his tongue and feel every part of Jin's wet cavern.Jin couldn't help and moan into the forceful kiss.

Jackson pulled away and begin to lick Jin's pink nipples.He then move his head to the lower part and caress Jin's covered erection.

Jin whimpers under the touch and shaking slightly."please Stop..i don't wanna do this.."He state.

Jackson ignore that and took off Jin's jeans only to leave him covered with the calvin klein boxer."What a nice body you got there,princess.Now i know why Namjoon desperate of wanting you.."Jackson smirks.

"This should have been mine once.. But that bastard snatch you from me, and now i won't let you go that easily"He continued and kiss Jin again on the lips.

He was about to took off Jin's boxer but Ken burst into the room in sudden.

"Jackson,we need you right now!"

He let go of Jin and said "we will continue this later.."

Sorry for the late update..i was really busy and tired this lately..
I'm such a bad author..Honestly guys I don't deserve the 3k vote and the so many K views . Gosh i dont know why but this story has been really worst..dont worry i'll continue this anyways. Ok . Enjoy~
.