Thirty

Right at the evening, Namjoon send Jin home but he couldn't be worried than ever about Jin's condition.He feels bad for what has he done last night.He couldn't even help and control himself from his own lust.

"Hey Jin baby..You're okay?"Namjoon ask before Jin could get off of the car.
"Joonie,i'm okay.I can take care of myself.I know you feel bad but, it's not even your fault.It's nobody's fault okay?"Jin said smiling warmly.

"You sure?"Namjoon ask, it's really obvious the worriedness (it's that even a words) spread all over his face."Namjoon,I'm okay.."Jin said and peck Namjoon sweetly on the lips and the left cheeks.

Namjoon smile and Jin left the car.

"Bye Jin!Don't forget to call me.I love you!"Namjoon said and drive off leaving Jin's house area.

"love you too.."Jin said to himself and get into his house.He walk slowly into his bedroom and put his bag on the bed then, throw himself on the bed after he took out his phone from the pocket.

He scrolled through his instagram's feed and smile as he saw the picture of him and Namjoon which is already reached 500+ likes right now.

Though there were many comments mostly from his annoying as fuck classmates especially Myungsoo.They will only comment some types of annoying words like

Go get a room you too

You guys are so cheesy

Just fucked each other

How many rounds you guys does

namjoon might be top and jin is bottom cus he's frikin fragile ashell

Did you wear condxm?

Jin might be very sure of that cause they are the types of human like that.
Jin put his phone on the mini table and stared at the upper wall.He smiles as he thoughts of the memories last night where Namjoon confessed.

He really thanked the god for make Namjoon as his first.He really didn't want anybody else because Namjoon is really everything to him even he has hurts his feelings once.

Then, his phone buzzed as the sign of notifications popped out.He take his phone and unlock it.He smile as Namjoon's name was revealed from the notifications bar.

He tap the name and there were a messages from Namjoon.

Joonie ❤ : baby, i just got home . I really missed you and really worried about you. I feel worst for what have i done last night.I'm sorry . I really can't control myself.

Me : namjoonie, idc. It's not yr fault like i said back then.its nobodys fault.We both know we really want each other right? :)

Joonie ❤ : really? I Really love you Jinnie.

Me : yes bb. I love u too sm x)

__

It's been a weeks since both Namjoon and Jin considered each others as boyfriends.Namjoon have been really all protective towards Jin by sending him home and fetch him to school.

You could tell that Namjoon is really a husband material.(this reminds me of someone i like so much)

Jin couldn't be happier and he really enjoy life with Namjoon everyday.

"Namjoon!I want ice cream!"Jin said as he get into the car."What for?"
Namjoon ask while scrolling through his phone without looking at Jin who is really pissing off as he noticed Namjoon didn't give his attention on him.