fourteen

Jin was walking to the cafeteria knowing that Namjoon will be there. Once he stepped into the building, his track stopped as he heard his name getting mention. It's the boys.

"Exactly! So, stop being busy body guys! You guys will just have to wait and see what I'm going to do. He's a sadistic ass. I'm going fuck him roughly until he can't walk on the next day.."

What was that? What are they talking about?

"Then, what are you going to do after that?"

"He's gonna leave Jin and tell him that he was just playing with his heart all these times.."

His heart broke so much. The words keep on haunting his mind. He couldn't help himself anymore and he immediately run to the toilet with tears falling.

He gets into one of the stall in the toilet and locked  himself inside it. He sits on the toilet bowl and cry himself to death.

He's so helpless now.

Why Namjoon did this to me?

He cries to his very satisfaction. Then, he rethink.

I shouldn't cry over this stupid problem, it doesn't worth at all.

What's the point if I keep on acting weak and stupid?

Everything is not fair at all! I can be a player too.

I can play with his heart too.

I can be cruel

I can take my revenge

I can make him suffer like I do.

I can be a heartless person.

"You can do this, Kim Seokjin!" He form a smirks to the thought of revenge. He quickly stood up and wipe off his teary eyes. He left the stall and washes his messed up face.

He walks back to his class with his normal face. The face with no emotions. He could only act like everything is normal. He went to sit besides Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo" Jin calls out and the quiet boy look up to Jin while doing his work. "Yeah?" He said coldly.

"Can you just stop acting cold and stop avoiding me?" Jin said with almost cracking voice. He's almost lost his control and just wanted to cry.

Now, he only have Myungsoo since his best friends like Ken and Sandeul had left him ever since  he made a relationship with Namjoon.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not avoiding you..I'm not acting cold" Myungsoo said while still hiding the fact that he is angry. "D-don't lie to me, Myungsoo ah.." Jin said as tears fall down to his cheek.

"Jin..No please don't cry..." Myungsoo said and embrace Jin. "Please Myungsoo I only have you in this school. Namjoon is a freaking liar! Ken and Sandeul is gone.." Jin explain but the only words that Myungsoo heard is Namjoon is a freaking liar.

"What has Namjoon done to you?" Myungsoo ask in a angry tone. "I heard his discussion with his gangs and they said that Namjoon was just playing with my heart all these times.." Jin stated.

"That bastard! I told you right? He's not someone you could trust!" Myungsoo said. "Yeah..I'm sorry" Jin said. "So what are you going to do now?" Myungsoo ask.

"Well.."

"I'm going to play the game he has started!"

__

Thank you to my sweetheart May-14th thank you for such a great idea haha :D She is like my Top 5 best online friends.Hehe :)))

okay bye have a nice day ; (´∀`)♡

(Edited)