Thirty-six

Jackson follow with Ken to the CCTV room."Namjoon is here.."Sandeul said and Jackson got fully shocked at it.He look at the CCTV and focused on a green haired boy.

He is in front of their cabin.

"Get the men to kidnap that asshole.."
Jackson said betwen grith teeth.
Ken nod and left the room only to call the others men to help him catch Namjoon.

"You Sandeul keep your eyes on the CCTV.. If they success on catching Namjoon bring him to meet me at my room.."Jackson said and left the room.

Meanwhile,Namjoon is standing in front of the cabin and was about to get into it but, stop as Ken with the other men walk towards him with a smirks on his lips.

"Hey Namjoon.."Ken said walk closer to Namjoon."Oh Ken.."
Namjoon said and fake a smile.
"what did u do here,man?"Ken ask and do that 'fist-to-fist' thing.

"Oh,I'm just checking on this cabin!It's really good and clean from outside,I thought of buying
it.."Namjoon lied.

"oh, don't you know this cabin is someone's?"Ken ask and took out a cigarette then, smoke."oh really?"Namjoon ask."Yeah.. He is rich..he thought the same think as you.."Ken said.

"oh..Well, rich bastard thinks well and good.."Namjoon said trying to build a conversation though, he know Ken's reason is here is to beat the hell out of him.

"Yea yea you're right.."Ken said.
"what are you doing here?"
Namjoon ask as he look at Ken.
"I'm here for someone.."Ken said and smirks at Namjoon.

"Oh yea?"

"Yes,Namjoon and he ask me to do this.."Ken said and punch Namjoon at the stomach which making him groan in pain.

Namjoon then make another move and kick Ken at the same spot which making him fall to the ground.Ken glare at him and make a instructions using his finger by doing that two fingers moving.

Then, three men come towards them and block Namjoon.

"This is not fair! How come 1 fighting with 4 huge ass men,you pussy!"Namjoon said.

"I don't care what do you wanna call me a dick? A pussy? Up to you, because we're going to beat the hell out of you!"Ken said.

Then, the first men begin to get near Namjoon and was about to punch him but, Namjoon punch him first right at his jaw.

Then, the two other men come towards Namjoon and beat him until he can't even fight back and he finally faint.

__

Namjoon wake up to an unfamiliar room.His head is terribly aching and his shoulder is hurting as well.He look at his wrist,they is already handcuff.

"who the fuck did this?"

He look at his surroundings.The room was coloured pitch black and it only has one small lamp hanging above him.

"where the fuck am i?"

He try to get his wrist out of the handcuffs but, it isn't worth it and no use because it was too hard and unbreakable.

He get off of the chair and go straight to the door which he assumes as the exit door.He turn the door knob hoping the door will open but, it turn out nothing happen.

He keep on trying to open the door but, the door wouldn't open.He finally give up and sit on the metal chair back.

He buried his face in his hands and sobbing slowly.

"Jin.."

"I want you.."

Then,the door cracked open which making Namjoon lifted his head to know who is it.His eyes meet the bastard's eyes.

He shut the door behind him and walk straight towards Namjoon who is putting on a mad face or to say the least the face of wanted to kill someone badly and cruelly.

"oh Namjoon.. It's been a long time isn't it?"Jackson said and walk around Namjoon.

"where the hell is Jin?"Namjoon ask as he gritted his teeth."Oh! Don't worry..he's in my care.."
Jackson said and smirks at Namjoon as he stare sharply at him.

"what did u do to him?"Namjoon ask and Jackson let out a light chuckle."Do u wanna know? Or you can't handle yourself when you know it?"Jackson ask.

"just fucking tell me!"Namjoon yelled at Jackson.

"Oh Namjoon..You're so fragile and weak..You know what? I make him feel so good and every night he keep on telling me this 'ah harder daddy! Harder!' .. Oh that was really awesome seeing him saying that.. Oh god! It makes me feel horny right now.. Now, I know why you  love him so much.. It's just because of his body right?"Jackson said and stare at Namjoon who has his fist clenched.

"do not continue that."Namjoon said between grit teeth."Or what? You're going to kill me?"Jackson ask and laugh."Oh Namjoon,I don't want to missed telling this to you.."Jackson said and lean in Namjoon's ear.

"He's so tight around me and thanks for that.."Jackson said and laugh hysterically.Namjoon get up and punch Jackson right on the face.

"You're going to regret it! Did you think i trusted you? I know Jin! He's never fucking been like that! You better stop talking like that to-"A fist landed right at Namjoon's stomach which making his mouth let out a ton of blood.

"that's the payback!You'll see what I'll do to Jin next..I'm going to make him screaming my name in real!"Jackson said.

"fuck you! Don't you ever land a finger on him or you'll regret it!
The others will come and find me! Thanks to Mark, he told me everything.."Namjoon said and spit a blood to the floor.

"I don't give a damn.."Jackson said left the room.

Guys, I'm sorry for not being able to update for exactly a few weeks.Maybe,I will take a long time to write another chapter?maybe? But i can change that though.

I love you guys, that's all i wanna say 💕💜💓💚💖💗 and i really do to those who didn't get tired of waiting for this lazy author to update.💜💓💚💕💗.