Age 29

-Mark's POV-
I smile at the little boy across from me... our fingers intertwined... our eyes locked... I barely hear the pastor as my eyes read the happiness in Sean's. I hear the faint words then Sean smiles at me.
"I do" he grins... I smirk as the final words fill the silent room.
"You may kiss the groom.." I giggle then lean into his ear.
"More like bride..." I whisper as he giggles and wraps his arms around the back of my neck... I fit my mouth to his. My hands go to his chin and waist... I pull him tight against me... cheers come from the crowd.. when we break I smile like I've been for the past 6 hours.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
-skip-
I am standing up to say something at dinner right now... I'm shaking as the memories flow through my head.
"I still can barely believe that my best friend, the love of my life is now my husband like we always said we would... right from almost day one of kindergarten we were closer than I had been to even my parents" tears stream from my eyes "Then after you left I thought I had lost you... but here you are... the reason I smile once again" people clap and cry with me as Jack gets up and hugs me tightly.
"I love you so so much" I sniffle.
"I know and so do I" he smiles and presses his lips to mine.
-skip-
"Shall we?" I smirk as I hold my hand out for Jack to take it.
"Well make this interesting" he giggles as he takes my hand and stands up following me onto the dance floor. We dance to a song that starts off slow for about 1 minute then the song speeds up and turns into a sorta pop song thing. We make everyone laugh with our silly dancing and eventually people also come in and start dancing too... we have fun with that for about 2 hours before I think it's time to go home. I have my mouth at Jack's ear.. I am whispering things to make him giggle when he grinds into me.. I grunt and groan slightly as I see the look in his eyes.
"You're playing a dangerous game there" I growl as he bites his lip the runs his tongue lightly behind my ear "let's go home.." I look around to see only a few people here still... we can just let them know then leave.
"Hey guys... We're gonna go.. so you can stay if you want but we thought we should let you know" I say as me and Jack start walking out hand in hand to my car.
-skip-
"I'm so Damm glad everything happened the way it has... I don't regret anything except  maybe I'd I have hurt you" I sigh as Jack rests his head on my bear chest... my hands tangled in his hair.
"But who knows those small mistakes... if they never happened then we may not be here... so I think everything that has happened good or bad has been worth it in the end" he points out.
"True... either way I've never stopped loving you from day one and I never will because we're together forever no matter what" I wrap my arms tightly around his body.
"I love you" he sighs.
"I love you too"
-The End-
--------------------------------------------
Hey so this is kinda short but I almost forgot about the book for a while so.. I guess this is a good place to end this book! Hope you enjoyed!