Age 19

-Jack's POV-
"Hi, how may I help you?" That one fraise ingrained in my memory... I say it at least 50 times each shift. I am working now and there is not a person in sight... I am leaning against the counter on my phone because... What else am I supposed to do besides drown in thoughts and memories?
"Slow day huh?" I hear a low voice ask... I turn around quickly to see Daithi smiling at me.
"Yeah and I have no idea why... It's usually busy as fuck in the middle of the day like this.. Because the high school students are on break" I add with a smile "would you like anything today sir?"
"Anything?" Daithi chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows.
"Knock it off... I have a girlfriend" I laugh.
"Who me? Awe you're so sweet" Daithi laughs as he leans over the counter "give me a kiss?"
"Get the fuck outta here ye bastard" I shove him off the counter with a laugh.
"That's customer abuse" Daithi whines as he catches his balance.
"Are you a customer? You didn't buy anything so I don't think you are" I point out as Daithi gets and offended look on his face.
"W-what are you people doing back there? Are you not gonna help?" Daithi ask the other employees who we've actually hung out with before.
"Nah it's fun seeing you guys flirt" Brian (thegamingterrorizer) smiles as the others laugh.
"We're not flirting... I am dating someone" I say sternly.
"Oh yeah who exactly is that... Signe or Mark because you talk and think about Mark way more than you do her" I snap at his harsh tone speaking Mark's name.
"Don't you ducking dare say that! You don't know me or my past... You don't have the right to say his name like that... I can barely call you a friend!" I yell as I get closer to him then I push him against the wall only to be pulled back by Daithi.
"Man... Don't do that... Don't say anything if you don't know anything" Daithi says sternly to Brian... As I calm down I break down... I can't help it I just start crying. Daithi takes me outside to calm down... I sit on the sidewalk rocking back and fourth crying as I think about Mark.
"He can't fucking talk shite.... He said his name without knowing who he is or why and how I know him... I want to fucking rip his head off" I growl under my breath as I start to calm down. After a few minutes I take a deep breath, wipe my eyes then I'm fine... I get up and go back inside.
"Jack... Just take the rest of the day off... There's nobody here anyway... You'll still get paid for it don't worry" my boss says with a kind smile I nod then me and Daithi leave. He drives me back to my house where I say goodbye then as soon as I enter the house I hug my ma... Tightly as I cry into her shoulder.
"What happened?" She asks in surprise as she hugs back.. After a few minutes I calm down enough to talk "Jack.. Can you tell me what's happened?" I nod then I tell her what happened from when Daithi came in to when Daithi dropped me off.
"Shh... It's okay now... You're right though he doesn't deserve to say anything when he's barely a friend who knows about you... Like Daithi" she says.. I then snap out of my state of mind... I realize something.
"Why... Why is my life revolving around someone who's across the world.... Everyday all I can think about is Mark and how I'll find him again... I'm obsessed and it's not healthy" I point out.
"Jack... There's nothing bad about... At least you still do stuff... It could be to the point where you sit in your room and do nothing" she adds "you just truly love him that's all"
"I guess.. And I keep thinking that I'll push it to the back of my mind but I haven't... I can't" I sigh as I let go of her.
"Why don't you go up and get some rest" she suggests... I nod then I turn and head up to my room.
-Mark's POV-
I laugh and fall back onto my bed from a video that Bob just showed me... I am laughing so hard that I can't breathe... Bob is also laughing really hard. When my mom kicked me out I found a house near the college I am going to then Bob and Wade moved in with me... It was a relief because 1: I don't have to pay rent all by myself and 2: I have friends to live and hang with instead of laying in silence and letting my thoughts and memories of Jack suffocate me.
"What's going on up here?" Wade asks as we both finally calm down.
"We just watched a really funny video" I say as I get up and head to my room to avoid another laughing fit... When I get in there I notice that I have a couple notifications on YouTube... I have my recording set up done and as good as I'll get it for now and I have uploaded a few videos... I click the notifications and I see that I have 4 subscribers.
"Yes! Guys! I have four subs now!" I cheer.
"Cool! 4..." Bob laughs at the fact that I'm amazed by 4 when others have millions.
"Shut up! How many do you have?" I ask.
"Zero"
"Exactly! I'm just starting... It's gonna take a while but I will get more"
-------------------------------------------
just so you know I will probably be skipping over some years because not much will happen but I won't skip more than 2 years for each Part.