I walked outside in my bikini and walked past Yoongi to get in the water. I turned back and he was looking at me like this :

 I turned back and he was looking at me like this :

"Damn, babygirl !" He said to me, I rolled my eyes.

14:02

After swimming with the girls for awhile, I decided to sit down and relax. The only lounge chair left though was one beside Yoongi.

Luckily Yoongi was asleep, hopefully he wouldn't bother me.
I sat down and put my sunglasses on and earphones in. I rested my eyes, but that didn't last long. I guess Yoongi heard me sit down next to him because he pulled my earphones out to get my attention.

"What do you want now ?" I said, annoyed.

"You look hot as fuck in that babygirl" He said, eying me up and down whilst biting his lip.
"But you always look hot though" he added.
I simply gave him a dirty look.

"C'mon babygirl, we need to keep up the act. Remember ?" 

"Thanks Oppa."  I said sarcastically, giving him a fake smile.

"Babe, you wanna go inside ?" he asked.

"Why ?"

"I'm stiff again." He said pointing his head down to his lap that his blanket covered.

"You're disgusting."

"I told you, you look hot as fuck. I can't control it"

"Just because we're pretending that everything's fine doesn't mean I'm gonna suck your dick."
He started to pout at me.

He was about to speak, but was interrupted when J-Hope, Jin, V and Jungkook came up to us screaming. The four boys then picked Yoongi up and placed him into the pool since he hasn't gotten wet at all yet. Yoongi screamed as they placed him in the cold water.

 Yoongi screamed as they placed him in the cold water