Chapter Fifty-One: When Your Friends Are Right

A/N:

Aww! Sorry if I wasn't able to upload this last night like I promised, my internet sucks big time! It's down all night and it just came back up today. But here it is!

Andrew isn't here and it's still short but on the next Chapter, but this will contain something valuable for the story progression. So please don't skip on me....... pretty please???

Not Edited. Happy reading!

–Kiara–

"Who did you miss???" A familiar voice exclaimed from behind me causing the student body to glance on our table's direction. Since it's lunchtime, the cafeteria is jammed with hordes of students.

"Babe!" Stacy who is sitting in front of me, jumped off her seat automatically with shrill excitement at the same time Piwie and I twisted our torso to look at the new comer.

Nathan caught Stacy smoothly with his arms and swayed her off her feet, her skirt flailing.

"Look who just decided to show up!" Piwie though looking at them disgustingly, smirked.

Nathan put Stacy down on his side and faced us. "Hi Pumpkin!" He said grinning at me, totally ignoring Piwie's remark.

"Hey Finiggan. Our grandma here is peevish, don't you think?" I greeted back while pointing Piwie using my thumb.

Nathan chuckled heartily as he guide Stacy back to her seat before jogging a bit towards us, placing a kiss on both mine and Piwie's foreheads.

"Yeah. I heard of what happened. Just forget about that faggot, Piwie." He said cooly but his tone seems seething in my ears.

Of course Nathan would be mad. Though he has a playful personality, he can also be as ferocious as a beast when it comes to the people he loves.

"I'm not even thinking about that asshole. Well now I am—thanks to you." Piwie rolled her eyes, irritated obviously.

"You're always welcome, Piw." Nathan teased with a grin on his face.

"How did you know by the way?—Oh don't answer. Stacy here surely filled you in." Piwie shifted her deadly glare from Nate to Stacy who looks constipated while trying to avoid her gaze.

I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from laughing but I failed when a snort came out of my nose. All three of them looked at me as if I grew another head.

"What?" I snapped amusingly.

"Oh you find it rather amusing, huh?" Piwie hissed, though her eyes are showing otherwise.

"Why not?—Ouch!" I shrieked after Piwie smacked my arm. I did the same to her afterwards then the glaring contest began between us.

"Whoa! No violence children." Nathan threw us a handful of fries, making us snap our heads simultaneously to his direction, still wearing our deadly glares.

"Creepy!" Stacy cried–trying to tug Nate away from us while he just cracked up.

Piwie and I stared at each other then back to the still laughing Nathaniel, an evil grin make its way through our faces.