Chapter Twenty-One: Two Sides of the Coin

A/N:

Hello Again! I'm so sorry to keep you waiting! Our finals will be next week so I needed to slave-drive myself to finish all requirements and study for the exams. But good thing is, it will be our break soon, meaning more more updates! Yey!

Anyway, this story is not yet even close to its ending but maybe a few chapters more before revealing all cards on deck. Tehee..

PS: This chapter contains touchy moments, but just a heads up though... I'm really not good at those kinds of stuff so please bear with me... And this story is in pure wholesomeness so making those scenes is just something that came from I don't know where. Maybe the weather. Tahah! It's also unedited so just give my grammar a break. (^_^)v

Enjoy reading! Ciao ;)

******************************

--Kiara--

I was busy looking at the scenic view of the flower plantation through the floor to ceiling window of my bedroom when I heard gentle knocks on the door and a slight creaking. I did not bother looking at its direction but I know someone came in.

"Kiara..." I knew it was Andrew when he called my name but I still didn't move a muscle. I heard his footsteps coming closer. I let out a sigh before looking at him.

"What do you want, Andrew?" I tried not to sound irritable but I failed. Big time. Andrew just shrugged though and slumped onto my bed. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention to the different species of colorful flowers just outside.

"Spill Kiara..." Andrew's voice came out serious so I looked at him and battled with his green orbs. His eyes full of questions that for sure only I could answer. I was the first to retract from the eye contact. It was too intense for me and my heart started pounding like crazy the minute I soared through his eyes. I stood up and walked passed him to hide my unstable breathing. I stopped on track when he spoke again.

"I know you so much that you can't hide how you really feel..." I caught my breath in utter shock. 'Did he just say he knew how I felt?!'

I was about to turn around and spat on him in defense of my gestures but he continued with what he's saying.

"Sure you can hide from that prick of a fiancé of yours but not to me. Not to me, Kiara. I know you're troubled with him going out at this hour but like you are the most "understanding" human being on earth, you just let him go." Sarcasm is over leaking from his words that I might drown from it any time. I processed what he just said and I automatically heaved a sigh of relief. 'So that's what it was about... W-wait what?' I grimaced at the thought of me being relieved. From what I'm relieved of, I'm not really sure.

I finally spun around to face him again and placed my hands on my hips. He is still lying on my bed like he owns it. I rolled my eyes at him but he just stick his tongue out at me. I'm starting to lose track of what really is the matter at hand now that he's been playful. I raised a brow at him and sat on the couch near my bed.

"Can you admit now that you're a psychic? I promise, I won't tell a soul even Piwie." I placed my arm on the arm rest of the couch and used it to support my head while looking at him. He chuckled and burrowed his head on one of my pillows. I bet that would smell like Andrew now. I fought the urge to snatch that pillow from him and snuggle it myself.

"Kiara, didn't I tell you that 'Nostradamus' is my middle name?" He wiggled his brow but sat up on my bed a few seconds later. Shoot! He realized what I'm doing.