Chapter Forty-Four: His Story

A/N:

Hi peeps! I just thought that it really is wrong to clip hang you all the time. Sorry! A bad habit. That's why, I am posting this Chapter early.

Well partly, it's because we have exams starting Monday so I won't be able to update this week. Maybe after the exams since it's already Christmas Breeeeaaaaak! Hehehe.

Anyways, still not edited but hope you'd enjoy this! 😘

--Kiara--

"She was pregnant."

So it was true! Stupid! Of course it's true! You saw them with your own eyes, remember?!

I took a few step backwards while shaking my head. I thought I was ready for this but I guess I thought wrong. Again.

"Kiara, listen to me--" He stopped on his tracks when I put my hands in the air to block him.

"No! You got Tracy pregnant but you didn't even bother telling me?! I trusted you!" I shake my head and close my eyes tightly to prevent the tears to fall. Stupid tears! Stupid Andrew! Stupid me!

"Listen to me first, Kiara!" He tried to go near me but before he could, I grabbed the first thing my hand reached and threw it to him. I don't really care if it's something that could break and hurt him. He broke me beyond repair.

Next thing I heard is a loud thud before the thing went crashing down the marbled floor. I shove my hand to everything it touches and send it flying towards him. I was so mad to even look at him. I am screaming on top of my lungs, crying my heart out.

I glanced at my hands when I felt a prick of pain. I stumbled on the floor as I clutched my chest with my hands dripping with blood. Sure my hands are burning like hell from the wounds I got at throwing things but that doesn't even match with the pain I feel inside my ribcage.

I thought seeing him with a pregnant Tracy back on his front porch a year ago already did the great blow on me but it appears to be worst when he admitted it himself. It just felt so real I can't even deny and make excuses anymore.

"Kiara..." Andrew suddenly appeared beside me, pulling me close to him. I tried to wiggle out of his hold, my bloody hands staining his white shirt but his steel arms just hold me tighter.

"I know I can't ask you to forgive me because honestly, I can't even find that forgiveness within my self." He said in a cracked voice. My desire to be released from his touch was long gone. Instead, I just let myself be held by him.

"I... I saw you... w-with h-her..." I tried my very best not to sob as I speak but my whole body is betraying me.

"W-what?" He slightly pulled away to look at me. Confusion is visible on his also red puffy eyes.