Chapter Twenty-Six: Pieces of the Puzzle PART 2

A/N:

Hey fellas! I told my self that I will be writing the second part of this after like two days but I guess I couldn't just let you hang like that and besides my nose is itching to update and my mind is bugging me with the next big thing that's gonna happen. (Oops! Did I just spill something? Hehe)

Warning: A lot of grammatical and typo errors... As usual. Please bear with it... Pretty please... :3

Anyways, here goes nothing! I hope you enjoy it! And I'm very much in awe, I didn't imagine even a single soul to actually read this beside my self that is. Thank you! Okaaay.. I really need to stop blabbering now and scribble on! Wish me luck ;)

********************************

--Kiara--

I turned off the coffee maker as soon as it is done brewing and poured two mugs for Liam and me. If this is some other timely visit, I could have made an art on top of his coffee and mine but it's not that kind of visit, right?

I carry the two steaming mugs of coffee on each of my hands and stormed out of the kitchen. I am pretty much riled up with this little interruption my dear cousin came up to just to retract me from the truth I was about to unveil but he has a point about my hospitality. I often forget about it too, that I can admit. I was just a few steps away from the living room when I heard Liam talking to someone.

I was never a fan of getting nosy on other people's business and most definitely am not the type to eavesdrop with my cousin's conversation as far as his too much personal issues are concerned but there is something in my gut that's pushing me to do what I'm doing now.

I took a few steps forward to get a good ears on what he is talking about with whoever it is with him over the phone. I kind of panicked when he suddenly stood up so I hid myself behind one of the pillars near me. It is a relief that I moved a bit quicker just about time when he glanced at the kitchen's direction maybe making sure I'm nowhere near earshot. I heaved a sigh when he turned around his back with facing me again.

I poked my ear in his direction and narrowed my eyes as if it will be of use for me to hear his phone conversation. It was vague but I can hear him as he started speaking.

"Whatever do you mean, Simons?" I almost choked when I heard the familiar surname. I tighten my grip on the mugs. Liam's voice is stern, so I think it's not the type of catching up calls. Is he talking to Andrew? Why would he?'

"I don't fvcking care, asshole! This doesn't originally concern you anyway..." There is a long pause followed by a humorless laugh from Liam. I furrowed my eyebrows. I don't really know what they are talking about and it intrigues me. "And what makes you think I'd let her get hurt? She's a fvcking Anderson and we get through everything bruised or not. It's not even a question about what she deserves because honestly, she doesn't deserve any of this sh!t!" I swallowed hard. I know Liam, we're the closest among our relatives of the same generation and I can proudly say we are in a tight relationship and hearing him say those words makes me forget about even the slightest retarded remark he had blown to me since the beginning of time. I've even fought the urge to spill the word 'Uuhh' to make a better call for me being touched. However though, questions are still lurking inside my head. 'What was it exactly that I didn't deserve? This whole fiasco maybe, but is it really that huge?'

I was drifted back to the present when I heard Liam groaned and jerked at the same time. He probably forgot that I'm inside this house too and they are practically talking about me over the phone and the last thing he wants to do is to drew my attention. Too bad, he already has.

"Look Simons, this is a terrible idea. If there is someone more fitting to make a move on this, that would be Kiara, not you.... I told you I don't care about what you feel...I don't think so... I act according to my own judgment here. Gotta go." As soon as he got off the phone, he spun around and scan the area. He might have thought I'm still in the kitchen so he got back on the couch where he was seated earlier not suspecting that I was here all along. I hope that's the case. It's a good thing that it's his back that is facing on the direction of the kitchen and he won't freak out to see I am not coming from there.