Chapter Thirty-Four: Collide

A/N:

Oh to the M to the G! I am loving this already! I hope you do to. 😉

Andrew and Kiara is <3

--Kiara--

"And I love you..." I stared at his silver grey eyes dearly as his mouth fell open.

I took that chance to stand on my toes and reach for his slightly opened mouth. His eyes are speaking a thousand voiceless words. Shock, confusion, recognition, excitement, I can't even keep up to what it is that he really feels at that moment but one thing's for sure... I want to claim him. For once, I want to own him. Selfishly.

I closed the gap between us, brushing my lips against his. I felt his body flinched for a second then tightened his grip on my waist to respond to the kiss.

I closed my eyes, savoring the sweetness of our first kiss while my hands traveled to cling on his nape. It's not even near to what I have ever shared with Nathan. I know it's not good to compare but this is just extremely magical. It's as if our unspoken words are being relayed through kisses. I felt my knees wobble as Andrew traced my bottom lip with his tongue, asking permission to enter.

I parted my mouth for his tongue to enter, nipping, biting on my lips making me moan in ecstasy I haven't even experienced before.

We both pulled away with ragged breath, leaning on each others forehead. I closed my eyes as I catch my breath like him.

"Am I dreaming? Please don't wake me up anymore if I am dreaming." I opened my eyes when I felt Andrew's trembling hand on my cheek. I didn't realize how affected he is by our union until his cold trembling hand caressed my face. I couldn't help but giggle as I shake my head.

"No. It's reality, Andrew Simons. I love you." I said staring at his now glittering silver eyes. We stayed like that for I don't know how long, studying each other's face before he pulled me in a tight embrace. I giggled as I snake my arms on his broad shoulders.

"I love you Kiara... I love you so much! I can't believe this is actually happening... You love me? Finally! You don't know how happy I am that you love me!" He said as his hands pushed me away from him slightly and looked me straight in the eye. His silvery orbs are wet with tears.

"I know..." I grinned at him mischievously wiping his tears with my thumb. He then caught my hand and started planting small kisses on it, up to my arms then to my shoulders. I cracked up as he traced kisses on my face playfully, whispering how much he loves me, tickling me in the process.

"S-stop! Andrew! St-stop, p-pleaseeee!" I pleaded as he gets on tickling me. We both came crashing down my plush carpet, being him on top of me. He stopped abruptly, getting conscious with our position. His silver eyes darkened as they consumed my facial features, spending so much time looking at my lips. I bit it consciously feeling my body trembling under him.

My heartbeat doubled as he leaned forward to claim my lips again but then a distinct 'ting' sound erupted from the kitchen making me jolt and pushed him off me with a thud.

"Andrew! Mac and cheese!" I got up nervously and rushed to the kitchen, leaving a laughing Andrew behind.

*****

"Hmmmm... Nice... This... Heaven... Uhmmmm..." I blushed profusely as I sat across him on the kitchen island. With a spoon on his hand, he pointed it at me with an amused look.