Author's Note; PLEASE READ

A/N:

Hello loves!

I know my story has everything but perfection. It has so much error to handle but still 'thank you so much' for reading this up until today.

I have readers who diligently votes, comments and all and I owe you guys big time! You already know who you are. I can't tag you here I don't know why. 😭

Tangled Love has a crazy story line and honestly, I don't plan anything before writing. I just go with what I am feeling at the moment I write.

I don't have a concrete plot but just goes with what my mind tells me to do so most of the time, it's confusing. I know and I'm sorry about that.

I am a hopeless romantic but I just don't like cliche stories anymore. It's so out for me. Complicated? Hell yea!

Maybe that's why Kiara and Andrew are having a hard time to be together. Because of me. Tehe. Sorry if I'm that crazy.

What I'm trying to say is, I would like to ask for your opinions, suggestions or what not as to how you would like this story to continue.

In the next few chapters, I will be writing the events as you suggested.

Look forward to the questions / author's note after every chapter for the 'Question of the Chappy' where I will be basing the next move of the characters. If I like your idea then that will be added on the next chapter. 😍

But of course the plot twist I created in my mind will still be there.

I hope I get you to participate. I'm running out of ideas! Taha!

Help me, pretty please! Thanks in advance!

Ciao~

_myLovelymind